+̾Y e s+̾

Been a while my children lmao. Ive been working my ass off to move out of country, trying to get a working Visa for the UK from US takes money and a lot of time a h a h a h a---- so everything will have slow uploads ^^; ))))))

You grinned as you landed the last punch. The screen showing the K.O. you felt a small shove from diego.
"HAH NERD!" you yelled. "Oh shut up!" He crossed his arm. You smirked. "Huh?" The grin going larger.

"Make me." You mumbled as you turned back to the game, he turned to you with wide eyes, a blush appeared on his face. You felt the controller get snatched from your hands. "Hey i was about to play mine-" as you looked to him he was mere inches from your face. Your face reddened. You didnt think he herd you but. Nope he did....
"Your a nerd." He mumbled before backing away, "let's go do something." He looked in his closet, "like what?" You asked. "Its nice out we could go to the arc-" "kiddos get ready." His mom busted in the rustic room.
"For?"

"Were going to a beach. Y/n hun i already got a swim suit for you." She signaled for you to follow.
Seeing her hold up a simple black binkni you oohed. "It was one i forgot i had. The straps are adjustable." She grinned. You raised a brow before turning red. She laughed.
"Oh hahaha! To be young! Make sure to treat him easy. Now get changed." She shoo'd you out of her room. Your face still red. The bathing suit was quiet simple but the back of the bottoms are quite... Stringy. Oh well..
Putting on a shirt and shorts over it you all head to the bus stop.

You still felt paranoid, even if a only a itty bit... For some context... Ahem. Almost ALMOST NOT ALL, the relationships you have been in, only a few, were all very troublesome. Diego, who's seen it all, knows you just have shit luck with guys.
You had a ex who's family was very toxic and he'd be very toxic as well, another guy acted all tough to everyone including you which made you leave despite him threatening you.

But your glad you had never been in a physically bad relationship. You'd never wish for someone to be forced into something.

"Alright! You kids have fun! I'm going to get some snacks!" His mom smiled as she walked to the small stands by the docks.
You smiled. "Your moms a sweetheart." Diego nodded. You talked about some random thing as diego just listened. He kept avoiding you, not in a bad way just not looking at you.

"Are you alright?" You asked concerned. He nodded. "Yea, why?" He stared at the ocean. You hummed, your cheeks puffed out. "Let's go swimming then! You look bored!" You quickly stood up, him now looking at you. Before he could even follow you, you grabbed his wrist and ran into the cold, salty, water.

"THIS FEELS GREAT!!" you beamed. He stayed out of the water. "Diego you'll get burnt. come onnnn!" you held out your arms for him to hold onto.
"N..no i just don't like water." He huffed.
You watched as he was about to walk back to where his mom sat reading a book under a umbrella.
You quickly ran after him, hugging him from behind. Despite the small smell of sunscreen, you could still smell his cologne, The comforting smell of Tangerine. It was weird but you have a feeling he gets that from his mother.

You pulled him down into the Very shallow water. He shivered as you both sat up.
"Its c..cold!!" He glared to you, "what the hell y/n!?" He huffed. You smiled. You stared at him. His hair was no longer a mess.... It was flat and soaking.
"You should flatten your hair diego. It oddly suits you." You stated watching him slick his hair back. He slowly sank into the water. "Watch behind you there's.." You watched as he bumped into a older big man.

"Watch it dude!" The men yelled.
You sam towards diego, pulling him away.
The man glared at you, "letting your bitch save you! Pussy!" He yelled angrily.

"HUH BITCH?" both you and diego yelled. "She aint my bitch!" "And i ain't a bitch!" You both, again, yelled.
He laughed, but as him and diego walked closer you watched as a girl watched like you were.
You saw she sat on a floatie keeping her hair dry.

You dunked underwater and to her floatie. Your glad for diegos mom lending some goggles, even if you gotta hold down the top part.

Seeing the pink floatie you push it over, easily running her makeup down. "You!!!" She glared and yelled. You flipped her off.
"Your mans over there is ruining our day off!" You yelled, she oohed. "Well you couldve just told me bruh." she tied her wet hair up and whipped her makeup off fully.
"At least I'm not sweating.."
Both of you swam to the two fight. Both taking damnage.

"Hun. Stop." The girl patted his shoulder. He became silent. "Psh whateva."
You swam to diego quickly seeing as he was about to start shit again. "No! Don't you even dare." you grabbed his wrist dragging him to the shore, following the other girl.
Who you actually befriended easily.

The two boys were left alone as you and the girl joked, waiting to get snow cones.
"Thats my wife. Shes amazing." The man spoke proudly. Diego huffed. "Whatever."
"Don't whatever me! Your girl" "she's not my girl!" He stared before busting out laughing.

"THATS SAD!!!" he howled with laughter. "You can pull her brit boy." "I'm trying." the man thought.
"Here. I own a hot spring. Bring her and I'll cover it." He smirked. Diego just sighed.

"Why?" He asked, the man just smiled. "Because obviously she's into you if shes willing to go with you..." He then paused not to continue.
Diego walked off a little angry.  He knew he would have a Chance with you if he wasn't content with everything.

You handed the girl and husband their drinks. you waved to the two finding diego sitting behind a building in the sand. The smell of barbeque hitting you hard.
"Hey weirdo." You sat next to him.. He didnt move, he drew random lines in the sand. you handed him the snow cone with his favorite, tigers blood. you saw the small smile on his face. your stomach felt light but you just deiced to dig into your snow cone.

"Hey, i know this is a weird question, but." He looked to you, seeing your confused face. "Huh?" You asked. He gave a warm soft smile before looking back to the sand.
"Well... I was wondering. What's your type?" "Oh, well... I can't stand cancers-" "not that! I meant like in a lover?" He asked, you laughed.

"Well, in anyone really. I look for honesty. Plus similarities, i couldnt be with someone completely opposite and who isn't willing to learn my interests as i do theirs." You said looking at him. He nodded. "Thats understandable." He rested his hands to his sides, you smiled down at him. He looks actually really good today.

'What huh?'

Your face brunt for a minute. Diego looked up to see you looking away, he looked to see your hand by his. He looked away. But he slowly inched his hand by yours. You didnt mind, allowing him to set his on top of yours.
"What about you diego?" You asked. He hummed. "Well. Someone who's quiet yet bad ass." you laughed. "Dont laugh at me!! You like delinquents after all." You let go of his hand and lightly punched him, "shut it! Your also technically a delinquent!" You felt him punch you back.

"So that makes me on the list huhh?" He asked. Your face blushed. "H-huh well, your not wrong!" You smiled not caring.
His eyes widened. He got a chance. You took this opportunity while he's zoned out to slightly shove him.
"Ppfftt. you won't get a answer out of me till you find me." you grinned as you ran into the beach, diego following behind. A small smirk on his face, wanting to know.

You quickly found your self trapped from a volley ball game. You saw he was right behind you. Taking some girls flip flops you bolted towards a woody park. There's a path through it but its mostly woods.
Hiding behind a hill, you take a minute to breathe.

You closed your eyes leaning your head back. But then you felt a gush around you. You looked up to see the blonde boy on top of you. he was just as out of breath as you were.
"So, do i get an answer?" He asked.

"Hmm... Nah."