Pro ×5× skater

You and Gyro argued after school. "No! You can't just- JUST THROW IT AWAY!" you yelled. The group waiting on you and gyro to finish cleaning.
They all sighed.

"Every time..." Diego mumbled. The three nodding. "Shes your girlfriend. Go help her." Lucy teased the boy, he was silent. The girls grinning. Johnny confused. "Wait-" "your slow." HP stared at the joestar. He glared.

"Shes not my girlfriend." Diego stated sheepishly, but anyone could see he felt hurt by his own words, even by a little. Lucy sighed. HP nodding. "Just take her out on a date!" She stated, he froze. "But didnt she just get out of a awful relationship-" Johnny asked a bit confused.
Lucy glared at him, "johnny. Go help those two." She demanded. He rolled his eyes.
"Can't have anything nice..." He mumbled walking in to help you and gyro  Clean the classroom.

The two girls grinned.
"Okay, I'm just saying, as y/ns friends. We know she could use a distraction. And your perfect!" Lucy stated with sparkly eyes. The mood light, he hummed. "Yeah. Shes not that dense either. If she's even staying with you." HP grinned. "she knows what shes doing." He raised a brow at her remark. "What do you mean?" He asked. The two girls grinned evily.

"Not important. Diego." Lucy put a finger on his chest. "Y/n is a sucker for games. You know that better than any of us." She began, giving him a stern look. "And, you know her better than all of us despite you both being complete opposites."
Hp nodded. "What shes saying is. Take her to a arcade." He oohed.
Maybe.

"Don't question yourself. Just ask her, she wont turn you down, trust us. Okay? We know you like her." Lucy smirked, feeling proud. HP nodded. "Plus, I'm sure you could win her over." she stated. He rolled his eyes. "Of course i can. But i couldnt care, as long as shes happy." He stayed peeking inside to see you and gyro holding the brooms at one another as johnny did nothing but sit on his phone.

He sighed. Lucy and Hp glared at him.. "She'll be happy with you. We know that." He turned to see them grinning, knowing something they arnt sharing. He huffed. "Whatever." He went into the room.

"HURRY UP RETARDS!!" he yelled, soon making johnny and gyro argue with him.. You sighed, a small smile on your face. Diego turned to see your smile in the beautiful sunset from the school windows. A small smile of his own formed.

"See y'all tomorrow!" You waved to the group, diego waiting on you.
They waved back. Lucy and HP giving diego a hard stare before leaving. He felt a bit uncomfortable but oh well.
Both of you walked back, "hey, i have an idea." He suggested, you hummed. "Oh?"
Your face flushed red as he slowly grabbed your hand. "Close your eyes, alright?" He asked a bit excited. You nodded, doing so. He slowly lead you to the place.

"Open up." You saw the beautiful lights of the machines. "An arcade!" You awed. He chuckled. You ran with his hand in yours still, dragging him to every game. Both of you winning a shit ton of tickets. 
"A claw game..." you saw a cute dog plush. Your eyes glisend over. Diego turned to you, looking at the plush.

He smirked. This could be it...
No.
Never mind.

"Its alright. Its sweet that you tried though." you gave him a warm smile, but he didnt feel better, in fact he felt a little worse.
You watched as he sat down, taking a small break. You decided to go buy something. You knew he liked dinosaurs a lot...

"Can i get that large one up there..."
"800 tickets."
You held the large plus proudly.
"Excuse me mr." you watched him look up only to jump. You peeked behind the large plush. "Y/n? Did you-" you held out the large green and soft dinosaur to him. His eyes widened, "its adorable!" He gushed. "Right!"
You both laughed over naming him.

Walking out of the bus, you both laughed. "But really thank you. i felt really bad about not winning you anything.." He admitted. You ruffled his hair. "Its all good. I mean us being friends is a reward on its own." You stated with a pink face. He gave you a soft look. Making it home he quickly sat the large plush on a chair.
He watched as you changed back into sweats and tee. He started to grow into liking you in his clothes.

"Let's watch a movie!" You flopped onto his bed. He shugged. "Alright. I'm picking though." You sighed. "Kay."

Thats how things went for a few days. He actually ended up taking you to places after school, until he was almost broke. He stopped to pay for the bus which you began to offer to pay for.
You both were walking to the bus stop but stopped by a shrine, paying respects.
You both sat on the stairs up the hill.
he looked down to see you staring off over the town.

His hand felt yours next to his. his heart spead up, melting at the thought once again holding hands. He slowly slid his on top of yours. You peeked to him, seeing his ears red. You smiled to yourself, but internally you were gushing. Your stomach floated around, your face warm.
You held his hand back, making him smirk confidently.

You both stayed that way until it was dark. Just relaxing. you turned to him. About to say something when he looked to you, but he had a look of anger on his face as he pulled you into his chest quickly.

"The hell are you doing here asshole?" Diego asked with a sharp tone. The man grinned. You peeked to see your ex with serval bandages.
He held a bat. He was alone. Both you and diego stood up. He ran at you both, having an advantage, being higher up hill.
His bat swung to the back of your head, knocking you out fast.

Diego easily caught you, holding you on his back. He knew he couldnt win this fight. It was a weapon on a fist fight. He glared at the man. "just fuck off. She's not your problem anymore dick cheese." He stated, the guy glared back. "She's still my business. Your the problem, play boy." He stated. Diego spat on him, quickly enraging him, but as he tried to whipe the spit off, diego was already gone.
The guy looked around, 'its like he paused time... That fucker.'

He made it back home quietly, his mom asleep. He sat you down gently on his bed. He checked the back of your head, it will bruise. Thank god. He sat his head down next to you, feeling guilty. to him, he felt like nothing hed do, could be right for you.
He felt like everything he did, youd be unimpressed. But you never were.

You woke up a little after, seeing diego asleep next to your arm. You cringed at how his back will hurt. Your head hurt. 'Damn...' You inhaled sharply, touching the area.
shaking diego, he slowly woke up. "Here..." You moved over. "Your back will be hurting all day tomorrow. Come on." you lifted the blanket, he just stared at you a bit confused. You glared, wanting to sleep again. Grabbing his arm, you pulled him up by you. "See, wasn't that hard." You mocked. He rolled his eyes.
"Whatever." He stated in a monotone. Your brows furrowed. 'Was he mad?'
You shook your head. You yawned, making the boy feel like hes going crazy.
He kept thinking how he could just say it right now, or even just give you a kiss. But he couldn't... Something stopped him. He hated it. 

He knew you just broke up with him.. Needing time... So he left it at that, feeling like he wasted everything to be back at square one-
The thoughts stopped as he felt you grab on to his shirt as you slept. He froze. He rolled over. Turning to see you snoozing off. He sighed. putting his arm under your head he also rested his arm on your sides, carful of where his hands went.
He left it at that, feeling his heart skip beats at the speed His heart gained.
He couldn't help but stare. His mind raced with so many thoughts he felt indifferent.

He wants to be with you but is conflicted.
He also knows that you might want time for yourself after your Ex. What if you were to grow out of the friend ship?
His arms suddenly felt brittle, he smoothly rolled back over, facing away from you.
He burried his head into the pillow, not feeling so well. He ignored the thoughts, slowly going to sleep.

'I need to figure myself out...'