Date!!

Since I'm taking to much time for this chapter, so this chapter will he long...I'm really cause I can't update daily. I'm busy right now with my school,...amd I'm sorry if there's typos. I don't have the strength to reread them because it's to long..hope you still can understand it. Enjoy darlings...once again I'm saying tysm for reading my book even though I just used Urr basic English. I'm not English ppl. I'm Malaysian😩so I'm sorry. Feel free to correct my grammar.

Enjoy😐p/s don't worry. You'll not cry in this chapter..Just a light angst..i promised but if you cry I don't what to say anymore...

Days past after their argument. They didn't talked to each. Tsukishima didn't call Kuroo for breakfast. He just cooked and leave it there and sometimes he didn't cook because he know Kuroo will never eat it. What Kuroo said before still effect him but he didn't want to be weak. He's strong.

Today, both of them didn't go to work. He's on the living room playing his phone while Kuroo in the kitchen having his breakfast. No one talked. Like they're in a different house. The silent broke when they heard someone knock the door. He look up from his phone and start moving to the door. Once he opened...

"Tsukki!!!!" he hug Tsukishima tightly.
"Koutaro you're to loud. You'll disturd the neighbours," yeah...Bokuto and his love of his life Akaashi was there in front of the door. Bokuto release the hug and pat Tsukishima.
"what are you doing here? I taught you two are planning to go for a date today," he asked the two of them but they didn't answer him. Bokuto just come in without being invite and rush looking for Kuroo. Akaashi and Tsukishima just watched him being crazy looking for food in the kitchen.
" by the way..of course. We will go on a date but...let come in first," Akaashi just smile. Tsukishima confused but let him in and he followed behind. Akaashi bring him to the kitchen to meer Bokuto and Kuroo.

"sooooo..mind tell me what's going on? I know there's reason you come here today," Tsukishima talk first.
"well...you know. We are going on a date..So.." Bokuto.
"just say it. I'm waiting," Tsukishima cut him.
"actually we think you two might want to join us. Like double date??" Bokuto answer with full of hope in his tone. Tsukishima looked at him blankly. Didn't believe what he say.
"what made you think we will join you. I don't want to bother your sweet moment together. So no," Tsukishima. Kuroo just keep himself silent. Didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say.
"oh come onnn...its not like you two have anything to do, right? Please."
"no. Really no. I need to meet someone today," he lie. Its not like he didn't want to but he knows that Kuroo didn't want to. But at this time, he can feel Kuroo was glaring at him.
"who?" Akaashi asked for more details. He gulped. Who would he meet. No one. He trying to get an answer. "well actually, ur..its someone. From ur..my high-school. Yeah. We have a reunion," more lie.

"God, Tsukishima I can't believe you. Since when did you ever joined any reunion?" Akaashi said in flat tone.
"Tsukki come onnn..." Bokuto whined. He just sighed...
"ask him, I need to meet someone I told you, " he said, finger towards Kuroo.

"I um..." Kuroo thinking. He didn't want to go anywhere especially a date. After their argument how can he bear staying with his husband like nothing happened. But. Hearing his husband wanted to meet someone made his chest burn. He didn't know but he didn't like it. "I'm in. It's not like I have anything to do today," he say. He can Tsukishima give a murderous glare at him. 'do you think I will let you meet anyone. Dream on' he didn't look at Tsukishima glare.

"see Tsukki! My bro agree. So go...change your clothes," Bokuto push Kuroo to their bedroom( Tsukishima's bedroom) while Akaashi push him. "wait. Wait bro..I-my room," Kuroo trying to go to escape to his bedroom. "what? What do you mean your room. Didn't you sleep in same room?" Kuroo clenched teeth. "is there something happened? Between you two?," Akaashi asked coriously. "nothing happened. I just sleep early last night and locked the door so he sleep in the guest room," Tsukishima answer him. 'what the fuck. Why should I locked the door...oh my god what types of answer is that' Tsukishima taught. Well...the two owls didn't ask anything after that but keep pushing them to their bedroom. Once they in, they leave the married couple alone and close the door.