First Day

You take your first glorious step into the campus of Hopes Peak Academy. A moment you've been waiting for for a long time. The feeling is righteous but still a bit anticlimactic. You were accepted as the ultimate guitarist. Basic but it must mean you're pretty good at least. Within the first few minutes a sweet looking girl comes up to you and introduces herself.

"Hey I'm Sayaka Maizono." 

"I'm y/n l/n. It's nice to meet you." You reply

"Oh perfect you're my roommate! I'll show you around a bit and introduce you to some of our other classmates."

"What's your first period?"

"Uh Ms. (Teacher's name)" you respond after taking the paper with your schedule on it out.

"Oh I have her for my second hour but I'll show you the dorms then walk you to her class." Sayaka says with a soft smile. You nod.

"This school is pretty big" you add during the long walk across the campus.
Sayaka opens her mouth to say something but is interrupted by a voice a few feet behind you.

"Another one?" You hear as a guy with red hair and a small beard suddenly rests his elbow on you shoulder.

"What's up I'm Leon Kuwata." The man says with a grin on his face.

"Uh hi I'm y/n l/n." You respond pushing his arm off.
"You seem uh... confident."

You couldn't help but have an awkward expression on your face.

"Yeah and you seem like you need more confidence" he adds with a smirk.

"I have all of the confidence I need thank you very much." You say with a sarcastic tone.

"Fine. Guess I spoke too soon." He adds before running off as if the interaction never happened.

"He's such an idiot." Sayaka mumbles and rolls her eyes. You chuckle.

Once you arrive at your dorm on the third level of the school, you set your stuff down on your side of the room. You have about a half hour left before you have to go to your first hour so Sayaka talks to you while you unpack your clothes.

You learned a lot about her. You learned that she is actually a musician. Maybe that's why you are roommates. She is kind of famous too apparently. You didn't know though because you hadn't really been into pop lately. You didn't have to much to unpack but it still looked nice.

Sayaka shows you to class and you take a seat in the back while the teacher barely acknowledged you. You are relieved though as you don't really want their attention.

There were a few people that stood out to you but you didn't care to learn there names.

The only people you know in this school so far is Sayaka and that guy Leon. Though a girl named Aoi Asahina and her friend Sakura Ogami introduced themselves after class. They seem nice.

You go on with the day thankful for your place at Hopes Peak Academy.

I hope to the two people that are reading this that you liked this chapter. This one is kind of short but I will be publishing these pretty often.👍