natsu x reader lemon -ahem my teenage dream-

this is my first freaking lemon and just so you know im blushing like freaking crazy ! o-o 

this story was legit the first thing I ever wrote on here and tbh I believe it needs some heavy editing so without further ado I want to once again publish this x reader for the first time and tho I'm not 14 anymore I'm still blushing like crazy lmao

The plot is simple you and Natsu dragneel have been friends in the fairy tail guild for quite some time however once Lucy joined things became different between the two of you and you started to find yourself seeing him as more than just your friend which led to the "power" of friendship making this ship a reality. 

-this program was brought to you by the happy hour where we put the Aye Sir! back in drinking! -

Sponsored by Cana

Yn's POV. I was watching Natsu and gray fighting as always but for some reason, I felt like Natsu was staring at me? Weird... I brushed it off and continued to watch as the two bickered over whatever foolishness it was and continued to listen to my surrounding as the guild behave in its normal chaotic fashion. I was sitting down listening to all of the chaos of the guild as usual when I heard Lucy and Wendy giggling about something, I turned around and looked at them while sitting in my chair and asked.  "What are you two laughing about? "I asked raising an eyebrow, and Lucy gave me a smug expression "Well Y'n we were laughing because we saw Natsu staring at you" lucy said still giggling. "So? "I asked getting a little flushed as I tried to act as if I didn't understand what she meant. "Well, the thing is.... it's kind of mating season for dragon slayers and I think he might already know who his mate is " lucy replied in a rather teasing tone while Wendy began laughing harder than before but this time my face went as red as erza's hair o-o is it true? could my crush actually want me to be his mate? as I got lost in my thoughts for what seemed like forever, I felt something hit me on the back of my head...it was a happy!?  I guess he was running from erza or something ...so he accidently hit the back of my head? 

"HAPPY!? What are you doing you nutcase! You could have knocked my brain right out of skull then I would have become an even bigger numb skull than Natsu!" I shouted at him while giving him a death glare, as I rub the back of my head, "sorry Y'n! it wasn't my fault Natsu wanted me to get your attention! "He said as he was pointing to Natsu who was smirking while looking into my eyes. I swear it felt like the world stopped when we locked eyes and somehow, I got closer to him and the next thing I knew I was in his arms and the entire guild was shocked when he held me in a tender and loving embrace.

 Once we became one, he took the chance to smash his lips on mine, and of course I was shocked cause one... it was Infront of the whole guild! and two I can't believe the love of my life was not only kissing me but I realized he chose me in that moment which made it all the more 'magical' and I couldn't wrap my head around it. I finally got the courage to kiss him back and he smiled and pulled away, the next thing I knew I was being dragged off by him... but of course, I and didn't protest because I actually started to run faster with him.! 

I didn't know what was going to happen, but I knew it was going to be amazing and as long as it was with him it didn't matter what we were going to do because I loved him with all my heart. he took me into his humble looking home as he laid me down on his small couch and began kiss down my neck. I bit my bottom lip as I held back my moans, I stopped him for a moment and asked "N-natsu wait... How long have you felt like? I mean we've pretty much known each other for years and I never got- A-aah!~" His response to my words made me cry out as Natsu began sucking on my collarbone I could feel myself becoming warm from his sudden aggressive action and I finally lost myself once he started to bite and suck on my neck, I would finally let my moans escape my lips and I could feel him smirk against my neck. He became more aroused from my actions because he knew he found my weak spot and started to abuse until I was a moaning mess... God so much for try to use 'Top energy' Y'n...