13.transformation!

Peter pov.

I wake up laying in my bed comfortably. I pull the covers off me and walk into my bathroom which is attached to my room.

After pissing and brushing my teeth I walk back to my room and pull on some jeans and an oversized hoodie over my pajama shirt.

As I fix my bed I see a foot hanging off making me scream a little but cover my mouth incase they wake up.

"oh my god" I whisper in shock as the person snores lightly. Have that been sleeping beside me all night. Wtf am I gonna do.

I calm myself down and slowly walk over to my bed and wrip the sheets off the person and use my webs to stick them to the bed.

They scream and try move but I Slap a Web over there mouth. It's a boy, about my age with brown hair and blue eyes. He also had... White animal ears sticking out his hair.

"AHHHH! WHO ARE YOU!" I shout as be flares around but can't really move too much

He screams out muffled words with desperate eyes. I only now realised he was butt naked so I throw a blanket over his junk which I luckily didn't see.

I walk over and take the tape off his mouth making him regain his breath.

"I-I'm Ne-Nemo" he stutters out like it's his first time speaking.

"jesus, where's Nemo? What did you do to my puppy you douche!"

"me. Nemo I-is me" he says.

"NEMO! NEMO BABY! WHERE ARE YOU!" I shout but get no reply."fine.if your Nemo. Tell me something only Nemo would know"

"star wars. You l-like star wars. An-And Ned. We go s-s-school"

He has trouble seeking making it difficult to understand but I get what he said.

"... Okay... I believe you"

"can I be f-free? " his English also isn't the best-which is understandable if he is really Nemo.

"how did this even happen? You were a freaking dog last night" I say while un webbing him. I keep the blanket over his dick and unweb his legs.

He sits up and runs a hand through his hair.

"what do i-I do?" he asks nervous.

"I-I don't know." he suddenly jumps up and rushes to me at full speed. He stumbles a little from never walking before but wraps his arms around me in an awkward positioned hug. He still has the blanket over his junk so don't worry.

"do it like this" I say moving his arms from my forearms to my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck.

"don't leave" he whispers into my chest. "please"

"I won't, Nemo. I promise"

He pulls away and kisses my cheek like a dog would do-not lick him like a dog, I meant like how a dog would kiss your face and that.

"thank Peter" he says still with bad English making me laugh. "should we tell?"

'' tell who? "

" to-tony"

"no. He'll just take you to his lab and experiment on you."as the words leave my mouth Nemo's smile drops." but I won't let him, okay? I'll protect you"

He nods and looks down at his shirtless body looking at his toned chest and pecks.

He pokes an abb and grins. He then flexes his arms and squeals.

"am like you" he grins.

"what do you mean?"

"I am s-strong. Like you" he pokes my arm feeling my muscles through my hoodie making me laugh.

"your a lot stronger than me. Anyway, I'll get you some clothes to wear." I go over to my drawer and find some black joggies and a hoodie along with some clean boxers and socks."here ya go"

He takes the clothes with a smile and goes to pull down his blanket covering his groind but I stop him.

"you can use the bathroom" I point to the door to the left making him nod and walk through leaving me in a confused mess.

How am I gonna tell dad?

"Peter? PETER!" he shouts from the bathroom in destress making me race in only to see him with his joggies on and his head stuck in the hoodie along with one of his arms. "it's dark. I don't like dark."

I race over and help him get situated. He sits on the closed toilet seat as I help him with socks but he screams a little when he sees his foot.

"what those?" he asks referring to his toes.

"toes. They help with balance and walking and stuff" he slowly wiggles then then squeals in delight.

"I have toes! I have toes!" he grins as the wiggle more.

"yeah. Cool right?" he nods as I pull on his socks.

"where did they go! Where are toes!"

"there still there. There inside the sock. It's okay" he calms down and stands back up beside me and hugs me again. I notice he has a fluffy white tail sticking out the top of his joggies making me smile.

"thank Peter" he grins.

"it's 'Thank you, peter'. Try it" I correct.

"thank you, Peter" I nod and smile as he dose a little happy dance.

"you got it"

__________________________