Tommy Innit // Trust

{sorry for the repetitive POVs}

I woke up to Wilbur packing up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up, "What're you doing?"

Wilbur threw his bag over his shoulder, "Dream's taking me to Manberg. The festival is soon, we're checking the TNT."

"No, no- I'm not allowing this." I said, shaking my head.

Wilbur laughed, "Tommy... you're a child. You don't know what's right."

I followed Wilbur outside. Dream was standing there. Dream took out a few stacks of TNT from his bag and handed them to Wilbur. Wilbur started walking away. I had to stop him. I punched Wilbur in the nose, "Wilbur, no! look at me!"

Wilbur turned back around, "Yes?"

I grabbed my crossbow and pointed it in between Wilbur's eyes, "Hand me the TNT."

Dream suddenly stood in front of Wilbur, blocking my aim. He was towering over me, "Tommy, I'll have to step in."

I shook my head, "This isn't right. This just isn't right. I'm not gonna betray you, Wilbur, I'm going to stand by your side... but this isn't the right way to go about this. You know this as well, Dream. We can build back L'manberg, it can be what it once was. But blowing it up isn't going to stop anything, it's only going to waste more time. And we don't have enough time."

Wilbur laughed, "I like your buzzwords. Buzzwords are good, but they don't apply here. None of what you're saying really matters. Dream, thank you very much, I appreciate it. I will do you proud, I will rig the place up, I will completely detonate it"

I was gonna retaliate but Dream cut in, "If you need any help, just let me know."

Wilbur turned around again, "Thank you, thank you, but let me tell you at this festival that you're invited to, when Tubbo starts doing his speech... you may wanna leave, cause that's when I'm gonna detonate the whole place."

He was gonna blow Manberg up when Tubbo starts making his speech. I shook my head, "You'll kill Tubbo!!"

Dream followed Wilbur, "Things have to be done, Tommy."

They were gone in a second. I needed to talk to Tubbo. I hurried forward, avoiding the path that Wilbur had taken. They saw me and called me over, "Hey, come over here!"

I walked over and spoke in the most serious voice I could muster, "What do you want, Wilbur?"

Wilbur acted like everything between us was normal. "It's nothing, it's nothing important. I just think you can come back from what you've said. I'm just saying now... there is a chance that you could be president. You know? You could be, you could definitely get an executive power... in the remains of L'manberg. You could definitely be a leader of that, I have no issue of that... But you have to understand that you're going to have to get on my good side."

There he was. There was the insane Wilbur. I knew I couldn't 'cure' him and I knew he was too far gone. I nodded, "Yeah... I--I know. I understand. I'm just going to go speak to Tubbo for a second."

"Be safe!" Wilbur said, running back to Dream.

I ran all the way to my old house. Nostalgia flooded my mind as I walked past my tiny farm and little fenced area of sheep. I saw Tubbo around the hill and I shouted, "Tubbo!"

He saw he and rushed over, "What are you doing here!?"

"I need to talk to you. Now." I said, urgently.

Tubbo nodded, "Ok."

Tubbo always listened. He wouldn't ever call something 'unimportant' or 'not essential.' He sat down with me on the jukebox bench.