Chapter 3

{*} 'What a sight for sore eyes' {*}

Y/n pov
I woke up by my alarm clock ringing, another day ughh. I got ready and headed down for breakfast where the others already were.

"Hi Y/n" Hermione said as I sat down. "Hi" I said tired, I haven't slept at all last night.

"What's up with you, haven't you slept?" Ron asked as I began picking on my food.

"Nahh not not really" I answered with my head in my hands.

"Why?"

"I just, I don't know" I said sitting up straight.

Before any of them could answer Dumbledore cut them off.

"ATTENTION"

"This year Hogwarts will be the host of a honored competition, the Triwizard competition"
The hall burst not applause. "Which means that it won't only be the home for you this year"

"Bit a warm welcome to, the Baeuxbatons all girls school from French" Dumbledore said as they made a big entrance.

I went to that school once, it's okay but when they found out who my father was they kicked me out.

My best friend, old best friend, was there, Melody. We had been best friend s for a long time but when she found out who he was, she completely cut me off.

All the girls sat down at different tables, Melody came towards me.

"Y/n I've missed you" she said hugging me.

"Really?" I asked giving her a look.

"Look I'm so sorry Y/n I thought he would have bad influence on you, that, you would become like him" she said to me.

I stood up. "Well I'm not, and I'm never gonna be like him" I said and stormed out of the hall.

When I was out I just sat there not even not noticing that the Durmsrtangs was going in. I also went there, an all boys school, yes, they let me in anyways.

But again they kicked me out, guess why. I stood up and saw Victor.

"Victor?" I said and ran to him and hugged him.

"Y/n" he said and hugged me back

"I've missed you" he said breaking the hug.

"Me too" I said backing away. "I have to go" I said and ran back into the hall.

"Y/n where were your?" Hermione asked me when I sat down besides her. "Oh just, reunited with an old friend of mine" I said and looked at Victors direction when the school came in.

When we were done many people put they're name in the Goblet Of Fire. Me and my friends just looked. I went over to Cedric as he was about to put it in.

We've become great friends and I just wanted to wish him luck. "Good luck Ced" I said as I hugged him. "Thank you N/n"

"SILENCE" Dumbledore shouted and got everyone's attention. "And now to announce the Champions"