Chapter 6

{*} Loving you is a losing game {*}

Harry's POV

It has been a couple of days without Y/n and it was awful, Ron,Hermione,the twins and I, which is her closest friends, had been sticking together.

Currently we sat at breakfast even though i didn't really eat anything.

Suddenly the door bursted open, Y/n! At first we all sat shocked but then we all ran up to her. When Hermione tried to hug her she quickly stepped away, weird.

She looked awful, don't get me wrong she's gorgeous but, she had dirt all over her, blood some places and looked as she hadn't been drinking or eating.

"Y/n, what the hell happened" Hermione asked her but Y/n never got to answer because Dumbledore made his way down to us.

"Miss Riddle, my office now" He said not even stopping when he said it to her. "Later"she whispered to us before trotting off with Dumbledore.

Y/n POV
(Meanwhile)

I had simply been tortured, I had been beaten up till I was unconscious, they used Crucio, and starved me.

I had escaped by just jumping out of the window and ran for life. My dad probably knew where I was now.

He used the impurius curse on me and it's permanent so when he wants me to do something even if I'm miles away he still can.

Currently I was walking to Professor Dumbledore office.

"Sit down miss" he said and seated himself in front of me."so can you tell me everything, start from the beginning" he said and I could see the worry in his face because I had blood and dirt all over me.

"Ok well, when we saw the triwizard cup in the maze we all grabbed it at the same time, but it was a portkey and we ended up on this graveyard" I started even tho he probably already heard it from Harry.

"So wormtail killed Cedric and uhm" I started to tear up just by mentioning his name. "Go on" Dumbledore said clearly not noticing how uncombable I felt.

"Yeah uh well Voldemort started this fight with Harry as a death eater held me back, then Harry grabbed Cedric and used the portkey to get back" I explained and he just nodded as I kept going.

"Well he took me back to some mansion, I don't know where tho, and he didn't give me any food, he used Crucio on me and got his death eaters to beat me up till I was unconscious" I said tears streaming down my face.

"This went on for the last four days until I finally decided to jump out the window and well run" I finished up and wiped the tears of my cheeks.

"Thank you miss Riddle, you can go clean yourself up and I'm gonna inform the students so they won't ask too much, is that okay?" He asked me slowly getting up

"Yeah that's fine I guess" I said also getting up and I said my goodbyes.

I walked out of his office only to find my friends waiting for me. "Y/N" Hermione almost shouted as she jumped into my arms. I smiled into her shoulder glad they waited for me.

"Now we want you to explain everything!" Ron said pointing out everything.

"Uhm yeah, can we do it somewhere else?" I asked not wanting everyone to hear it. "Yeah of course Y/n" Harry said rubbing my back.