Chapter 14

{*} 'In the end it's better for me that's the moral of the story' {*}

Y / N

We finally got to Kings Cross and saw Mrs. Weasly, Tonks,Remus and Bill waiting for us. We quickly got our things together and walked out of the train, I was the last one to get out.

The others stood and hugged them when I got out, I saw Dora (Tonks) standing with open arms and I ran into them and hugged her tight, "you okay munchkin?" She asked as she broke the hug.

"Fine I guess" I said as I shrugged, "does the Weasly's know, you know, it?" I asked her when I looked at her, she nodded and I sighted.

"Remus and I have something to show you when we get home" she said with a grin on her face. I then walked over and greeted Molly and she gave me the biggest bear hug ever, even bigger than Harry's hehe.

"You alright there?" Bill asked me when Molly finally let go, "you know too?" I asked him, "yeah, the whole order knows" he answered as he gave me a little hug, my friends looked confused tho.

I sighted and walked over to Remus as the last one, I gave him a really tight hug and never wanted to let go, "let's go home" Tonks said to everyone, we all grabbed a adult and apparated home.

We all walked inside, Harry and I looking on the verge of tears. Somewhere inside of me I still hoped that he would come out of the kitchen and greet us a warm welcome like he used to.

I haven't yet realized that he was gone, for good.

"Everyone go and unpack then come down for dinner" mrs Weasly said as she led us upstairs. Dora and Remus had given me my own room so I didn't have to share with Hermione and Ginny.

I walked into my room throwing my trunk on the floor and plopping down on the bed, I wanted to cry my eyes out and just be with him but I couldn't, my mind still hadn't realized that he really was gone, and that hurt, that hurt terribly.

I heard a knock on my door and saw the twins, "dinners ready" they said together not looking too cheerful either, "I'm not hungry" I said staring at the selling.

I hear them shut the door and walk away. I walked over to my window and sat down, he was looking down on me, yeah he's with Cedric and he is okay, he is watching over Harry and I and he wouldn't want us to cry or do anything... stupid.

There was another knock on the door and I thought it was the twins again so I shouted "I'm not hungry" but the Tonks and Remus walked in, "oh sorry" I said looking down in embarrassment.

"We have something to show you kid" Remus said with a piece of parchment in his hand. He handed it to me.

Y/n Black

Y/n Riddle has officially changed last name to black and is under Sirius Blacks guardianship. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks is made legally Godparents if anything happens to Sirius Black that makes sure he can't take care of the child.

Signed: The Ministry Of Magic

I clasped my hand over my mouth as I started to tear up, I ran and jumped into my godparents embrace and I swear I saw Remus tear a little up too. "He receives this the day before the incident and wanted to surprise you when you got here for the summer" Dora explained to me.

"Does that make you two my guardians? And me Y/n Black?" I asked hopefully. They both nodded and embraced me in another hug. "Come downstairs you have to eat" Dora said taking my hand dragging me out of my room.

I walked downstairs to see the whole order, the Weaslys, Harry and Hermione. Harry looked dull and he had a sad expression on his face, I don't blame him, his godfather just got murdered by one of the most cruel,vile death eaters alive.

Bellatrix Lestrange if I ever see you again I swear to god I'm gonna kill you in the most painful way possible!

I sat down between Hermione and Ron still with the parchment on my hand. "What's that?" Ron asked me pointing to it. "Oh i- uhm, come to my room after I'll show you" i said whispered to him not wanting to make a scene at dinner.

We was finally done eating and I didn't talk to anyone, i grabbed Ron's wrist and ran upstairs receiving weird looks from the others. I pushed him down on my bed when we gods there and his eyes widened. "Oh don't get cocky Ronald" I said as his eyes widened more and he snorted.

"So what is it?" He asked me trying to peek at it to see if he could read it but I held it close to my body, "well I-I" I stopped "oh just read it yourself" I said and threw it to him. And crazy enough he cough it.

I saw his eyes scan the parchment and his eyes widened and his expression saddened, "oh Y/n" he said and he embraced me in a big hug i sniffled as a tear or two ran down my face, before we could get out of each others embrace someone barged into the room, it was Hermione and Harry.

"Are we interrupting?" Hermione asked when she saw we hugged. "Nope not at all" I said quickly wiping my tears. "You okay?" Harry asked me when he saw my red and puffy eyes.

"Yeah I'm fi-" I started but got cut off by Ron, "shes not fine look at this" Ron said giving them the piece of parchment. When Hermione was done reading it she jumped into my arms and I could see she teared up. "We'll leave you alone" Ron said dragging Hermione out as Harry and I sat on my bed.

"So, Y/n Black?" Harry asked me as I nodded, as I began to sob into my hands. Harry also cried just more, well silent. "I'm sorry I shouldn't cry I mean he is your godfather after all" I said but I couldn't stop crying, gosh I hate to cry in front of people.

"It's okay Y/n I mean he is your, uhm father kind of I guess" I hugged him tight as we cried into each other's shoulders. We ended up laying down, cuddling, falling asleep.

A/n
Hey bitchessssss.
Sorry I haven't updated I've been drowning in school work and I have 3 big assignments due to Thursday (tomorrow) so I'm kind of fuckt. Next chapter will be out soon and it WILL be longer promise. Love your favorite bitch.