Thirteen

Bruno’s POV

He got me my favorite puppy.He got me the best present anyone has ever bought me.He had remember my favorite movie,he actually thought of me and bought me Baloo for when I’ll be alone in Ireland,while he will be practicing his talent in a musical industry at another continent.I would miss him so freaking much,I would not be able to make it if he hadn't given me Baloo.He spent an entire thousand and a half euros on me for our little puppy and I could never thank him enough for that.For everything.

Now,he was driving me somewhere.We had left our baby to my parents and left quickly for the place he called “second surprise”. I don’t hate surprises,but not knowing what is going to happen is getting on my nerves.I looked at him,making puppy eyes,but he remained silent,focusing on the road.

“Can you at least tell me what time we’ll get there?”I asked and played with his fingers that were intertwined with mine on my leg.

“In about seven minutes,don’t you recognize the roads though?It’s quite easy to understand where we’re going.”He pointed out and indeed when I looked out the window I recognized that we are heading for the stadium.Why are we going there?

“What are we going to do to a stadium,Drew?”I asked puzzled.

“You ask too many questions.”He smiled and brought our hands in front  of his face to kiss the back of my hand.”Sorry.”I apologized and giggled at his sweet gesture.I sneakily took my phone out and searched through my twitter for whatever is going on in that stadium and oh fuck.

“Drew.”

“Hm?”

“Drew?”

“What?What is it?”

“Why are we going to the stadium that fucking Taylor’s concert will take place?”I was literally bouncing on my seat again, biting my lips in excitement.

“Oh,I don’t know.”He smirked.

“Fuck,Drew.Where did you find the tickets?They were sold out two months ago!”I exclaimed nearly in tears.

“It doesn’t matter,just be happy we’re going.”

“I’m not only happy,Drew.I’m ready to burst here,oh my…”I stopped as soon as Drew parked the car in the parking lot of the huge building.”Valeria will kill me,though.We always dreamt of going together to Taylor Swift’s concert.”I frowned momentarily and exited the car,walking to Drew’s side and taking his hand.

“Who said I didn’t take care of that too?”I gaped at him when he pointed to a car in front of us.Suddenly,the car door opened and Valeria appeared,soon being joined from Drew’s friend,who I didn’t like at all, Elaine Florene.She was…gorgeous,smart,fit and the worst of all,in love with Drew. She was seventeen,a year younger than him. They were the best of friends and I admit,I was so freaking jealous of her.She hadn’t caused any problems –yet-,but I’m still not that fond of her.She had prettier characteristics than me,being a black-haired and a blue-eyed girl.In our school,she was known for her nice bum and breasts.

Drew gave me a small squeeze on my hand,snapping me out of my trance and Valeria ran to hug me.”Don’t I have the best brother in the whole world?”

“Of course you do,and I have the best boyfriend!”I happily said and hugged her with one arm.

“Let’s get going,guys,the gates are opening in five minutes.”Elaine said.

“Vale,go with Elaine.I wanna talk to Bruno.”Drew told Valeria,who nodded and skipped happily towards Drew’s girl best friend.

“She is not your enemy,babe.Stop glaring at her.”He seriously told me and continued walking behind the girls.