The library night

Abigail grabbed her potions book and tea, turning to a dark spot she sat down, her dark pajamas hiding her in the shadows. Two tall men stepped in, they seemed to be professors. Abigail quickly noticed Snape and Dumbledore. Snape's usual cloak was now gone, he was still in his usual robes. Dumbledore wore his usual set. They glanced at each other taking their seats near the window. The black haired girl settled her tea down on the floor and tried to notice expressions. She seemed to understand that the potions professor was frustrated and the principal was confused. She sneaked behind a chair and began to listen.

"Dumbledore understand that this is not some stupid thing, she's just a student! You know everything as it seems and you must stop these rat-like speeches!" Snape snarled and slapped on the table, his dark eyes gleaming from the moonlight that went inside the window. The old professor sighed. "Severus just rest, and stop worrying about anyone, she's in safe hands." He murmured and stood up, putting his hands behind his back.

The dark haired professor stood up too and narrowed his eyes. Suddenly a girl entered the room, she seemed scared. Abigail quickly noticed her friend, Najida and backed to the shadows.

The blonde girl's hair gleamed in the small light. She was exhausted. Dumbledore quickly ran to her, but the student was already speaking. "Where is Abigail? She's always there when she's late!" she glanced at professor Snape. Snape raised an eyebrow. "Safe hands, huh." He whispered in a low tone and looked around.

Abigail seemed stressed, she already made up what she would say to Najida, so she doesn't have to sacrifice herself now.

Dumbledore stood in silence. "She will be in the dormitories soon, I promise, just go back and rest." He looked over Abigail with a smile and went outside with the student.

Snape stayed here alone. He looked around, his arms behind his back. He seemed stressed and tired at once. Abigail liked that one look of Snape, but she didn't seemed bothered about it now. The girl waited until the professor left the library. She stood up and gathered her stuff. She once again looked out the window and smiled. "Wish I knew what was up with these professors." She whispered and tucked her hair behind her ear, leaving the library carefully.

She entered the dark corridors. She shivered. Abigail never knew where the cold came from, but she never doubted it was from the build-type. The girl stood here for a minute or so and straightened herself. She already came to get used to the darkness. The tall first-year trotted towards the dungeons. She felt free but she was still careful. The sneaky student quickly passed the other rooms and striked inside her dormitory and jumped at Najida. "I know you aren't asleep, you wouldn't be without me." She laughed quietly as she noticed the others were asleep. Abigail went off form Najida and waited for her answer. The blonde student murmured something then looked into Abigail's green eyes. "I wouldn't sleep, but now get into your bed, Snape will kill you if he sees you awake." Najida said in a tired, monotone voice before petting her cat and tucking herself to comfort again.

The black haired girl was about to protest, but she resisted herself as she noticed she was tired too. She settled her potions book and her cup at the drawer and yawned.

"Where were you?" Abigail heard Najida from behind her. The young student turned as her green eyes gleamed from the moonlight. She smirked. "I was at the toilet, sorry if it took so long I got lost a bit." She explained with no sign of lying. The blonde girl nod and returned to her nap.

Abigail settled on her bed. She looked at the ceiling. She felt something grumbling inside her. She felt like something was not right. The girl quickly got lost in her thought and fell asleep.

**Hello! Long time no see! Sorry I was very busy and didn't have motivation!

Please give me ideas of what should happen, or what would you like to see happen! 😊

Anyways, do y'all like short chapters or long ones? Let me know!

Merry Christmas!! 🙃**