The End of the Beginning

A/N- This is my first book, uh, hope you like it ^u^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Millie's POV]

      Finn and I have been engaged for a little over a year now and we're having to finalize the wedding's details. "Honey, " I say as I scroll through Pinterest for ideas, "we need a photographer, what do you think of these?" I lean over his shoulder, pressing myself against him. "Mhm, yeah those are great." My fiancé goes back to playing his video game. "I feel like going local.." "Yeah, sounds good." Finn says absentmindedly. "I'm going out to look for a photographer." I say as I grab my purse and coat and head outside.

      I walk down the busy streets of New York City, where Finn wanted to have the wedding. I haven't been here since.. well, it's not important now. I stop at the first photographers office I saw, going inside immediately. I walk up to the front counter. I find a man there who looks like he just entered his thirties. "Ma'am, how may I help you?" He looks back at me for a second "Wait, oh my god!" I breathe in and prepare for the fanfare. "You're Millie Bobbie Brown! Owner of Florence by Mills!" I wasn't expecting this kind of reaction from a man who looks like he put his clothes on in the dark this morning, "My husband loves your brand, he recommends it to everyone at the salon!" but I stand corrected. "Listen, I need someone from your agency to do photos for our wedding, mine and Finn's, that is." He nods quickly, beginning to type something on the computer. "When is it?" I sigh, "Off record, April 16th." He takes a look at me very suspiciously "Your wedding is in two weeks? Why just now book a photographer?" I look down "Well, me and Finn can be very.. indecisive. " The man nods again "Okay, I have one, she's not our best but you booking so close to the event does that." I smile "Great, can you send her my phone number? It's xxx-xxx-xxxx." He smiles, nodding once more "Got it, expect a message within the next two days." And with that done, I can now relax. 

     About two days later, I still hadn't heard from the girl who was supposed to take our photos for the wedding invites. I go back to the agency and find the same man in the chair. "The girl hasn't texted me her costs or anything." He nods "Yes, well apparently she can't get through to your number, she said it's like she had been blocked." I sigh "Okay, could you get through to her and get me her prices and some samples of her work." I walk away and go back to my house.

     The next day I get an anonymous text from who I assume to be the man from the photography agency 

xxx-xxx-xxxx- prices can be discussed with her in person,she says she doesn't give them up until the customer commits, but here is her Instagram if you would like to ask her for examples 

Sent with the text was an attachment to her Instagram page.

                                                                    Thanks, you've been a great help.

                                                                                                               seen at 3:07

      I click on the link and it leads me to... Sadie Sink? "You're kidding me right? You're fucking kidding me!" I look at her photos and regret life, I decide to message her, strictly professional. 

                                     I'm interested in photos for an upcoming wedding.

Sadiesink. is typing...

     I get a notification 

Sadiesink.

Aren't you gonna say hi?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Wordcount -594 

Slow moving story and slow updates but probably worth it?