Chapter-5 Threat To Life

The college dispersed, Hana asked me to join her, she'd drop me home. I wasn't able to look at her because of what had happened today morning. I refused her and left.

While I was walking on the road, hot woman in a nice red dress came in front of me. I asked her if she needed my help. She asked me, did I knew Arnold Scott Lewis. I replied to her, yeah I was the person she was looking for. She removed a knife and was moving it around my neck!!!
There was no chance to escape.
I was helpless. I asked her why she wanted to threaten me. She replied," I'm not here to threaten you, sweetie, I'm here to end you". I was just about to faint when I heard a voice.

The woman got stabbed in the back by a knife. The woman was dead, I looked around and was too happy to see Harry. Harry scolded me, "you should not travel alone on street like this. You'd never know who's your foe. Come on in my car let's escape from here before anyone sees us". I quickly jumped into the car and while I was in the car various thoughts came to my mind. Like I should have gone with Hana. I would have been safe with her and I was also feeling guilty for putting my hand over her.

"Arnold, are you gonna sit in the car whole day," said Harry. I replied no Harry I'm just coming in a minute. I grabbed my bag and ran inside the house. When I entered Nikki's room I tightly hugged her. She asked Harry what has happened. Harry narrated the whole story to her. I was afraid to go to my room. I asked Nikki, "could I sleep with you in your room?". Nikki replied, yes you shouldn't be left alone. You can sleep with me in my room till you're out of danger. I was relieved.

We had dinner and when I was in Nikki's room, I told her that Harry stabbed that woman with a knife. So what will happen if anybody has seen him stabbing the woman. Nikki calmly told me," you shouldn't worry about it. He'll handle it he has killed a lot of people before. Once you get adapted to this you'd get braver dear."
But Nikki that's a crime, I replied. Nikki replied if Harry didn't assassinate her you wouldn't have survived, haven't you noticed it. I think it is too late and we should go to sleep. I was too terrified. I could see that woman in my dreams trying to kill me. Harry again killed her in my dream but this time he had a grin on his face. What does this dream mean??.. I am unable to think of anything else. I woke up because I didn't want to see weird dreams. It was 2:30 AM and Nikki wasn't there...............