- 05 ; aslan's how

Robin walks next to Caspian and Peter as they arrive at Aslan's How

Robin walks next to Caspian and Peter as they arrive at Aslan's How. She smiled slightly when she heard the suprised gasps coming from the Pevensie's. Centaurs stood tall on each side and Robin smiled when she saw a child centaur holding his sword a little too low.

They finally enter the How and see several narnian's making weapons.

"It may not be what you are used to, but it is defensible." Caspian explains.

"Peter," Susan gasps. "You may want to see this."

Robin walks alongside the Pevensie's as they raise their torches revealing several carvings on the walls. In the carvings, Robin is in the middle, the Pevensie's by her side.

"It's us."

"What is this place?" Lucy asks, looking towards Caspian and Robin.

Robin smiles slightly as Caspian answers. "You don't know?"

Caspian picks up a torch and sends Robin a half smile before he leads everyone down a dark tunnel. At the end, he lights a fire and it spreads around the room, revealing carvings of Narnians and Aslan and the cracked Stone Table.

Lucy walks forward and looks up at the carving of Aslan. "He must know what he's doing."

"I think it's up to us now." Peter decides.

Robin scoffs and crosses her arms. "My father didn't abandon us, Peter. He's waiting for the right time."

Peter only sends her a disbelieving look.

•••

Robin fiddles with her fingers inside her room, nerves eating her up. What if her father wasn't really coming?  What if he actually abandoned them?

No.

Robin shook her head. Her father wouldn't do that. Aslan was brave and knew when to reveal himself.

A knock startled her thoughts. Robin looked towards the door and called out. "Come in!"

Seconds later, the door opened to reveal Caspian, a hesitant smile on his face. "Hi." he breathed out as he shut the door behind him.

"Hi." Robin smiled. She motioned with her head for Caspian to come closer. "What's up?"

"The sky." Caspian snorted slightly as Robin shot him a playful glare.