A/N

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted hasn't it haha 〳 •́ ﹏ •̀ 〵I've been in school but I'm finally on winter break so you can expect a couple chapters coming out!I hope haha.Depression has been getting the better of me and I haven't been motivated to do anything...My grades have dropped and I don't really talk to anyone.But I recently got a boyfriend and I'm friends with some really cool people now who understand and help me so I've been getting better!Not that anyone cares haha!

Again I'm so so sorry but I will be posting more and I will be re writing my other book as well so that's cool to!Ive noticed a lot of people adding both books to they're reading lists but not a lot of people are giving my books ratings!If you like a chapter of one of my books feel free to give it a star it's absolutely free haha!But you don't have to it just makes me really happy when someone likes a chapter I've written so it would boost my confidence a lot!

I've got new ideas for new books and I can't wait to write them down!But until then

Wash your hands and take it easy guys gals and non binary pals!

Here's a picture I drew!I covered up my name for reasons haha!Thats what the red blob is but I hope you guys like it!I have an art book so go check that out if you'd like!And feel free to tag me in things I'd love to answer questions!