A/N

I am so sorry to the people who read my book even if there are only a few I kinda just left for about a month without saying anything! T-T

Online school has been rough but I'm currently on fall brake so you should get a chapter soon!I am currently working on it right now so it will be out around this upcoming week if not sooner.

Oh I also have a question!If I were to make a one shot book or like put little one shots into this book would you guys be interested in that?Like since Halloween is coming up I was think of doing a Halloween special type of thing!

I'm a multi shipper so I'll do any ships as long as they don't involve incest,anything with mineta,and things that involve and adult and a child together!
I also won't be doing smut!My lil heart can't take that amount of action.I also refuse to do any ships that involve the adults endeavor,all might,and any of the kids parents in the Anime.That means Inko,Mitsuki Etc.

Some ships I love are
Todobaku
Dekubaku - bakudeku (I love bottom Bakugou)
Kirideku
Tododeku
Dabihawks (Aka hot wings)
Kiribaku
Asui x Uraraka
Deku x Uraraka (yes I also ship the cannon ships)
Todomomo
Kirimina
Shinkami
Kamijirou
Bakuocha (Bakugou x Ochaco)
Todobakudeku - dekutodobaku (bottom bakugou)
Kiritodobakudeku - dekutodokiribaku (bottom bakugou)
I can do ships between the friend groups so like all of the Deku squad or baku squad would be in a relationship!
Kota x Eri (It can ether be at the age they are right now or like in the future!)

So ya those are some ships that I could come up with on the fly I know there's many more but I can't type them all out right meow T-T.I will take requests and if I do I will credit you and your idea!Unless you don't want me to that is!

Well ya that about it!Again sorry for not posting I know not that many people read my story yet but still!
Take it easy guys,gals, and non-binary palls!
Thank you for reading!

Well ya that about it!Again sorry for not posting I know not that many people read my story yet but still!Take it easy guys,gals, and non-binary palls!Thank you for reading!