Movie Night pt.2

(Third Person POV)
Mina unpaused the movie and sat back once again eating the popcorn Kirishima had made for everyone.Bakugou grumbled and turned back around,facing the TV.He didn't want to have to sit with Todoroki again because for one,he hates the guy and for two he doesn't want to risk hurting him again.Just because he doesn't necessarily like the heterochromatic male doesn't mean that he wants to hurt him for no god damn reason.So Bakugou just sat a little further away from the dual colored male,losing the blanket in the process.Damnit why did it have to be so cold out?

(Katsuki Bakugou POV)
Shit it's fucking freezing in here!Why is it so god damn cold?!I looked towards the thermostat to see that Momo was turning it down a bit.Damn big tits she did always love the cold...I groaned in annoyance and attempted to warm up by wrapping my arms around my torso because my quirk doesn't work like that half n half bastards.I can't just regulate my body heat to a preferred fucking temperature and it fucking sucks.

I after some thinking I reluctantly move back slightly and try to grab hold of the blanket but the Icy Hot Bastard pulls it back. "Cold Bakugou?" I look back at him ready to beat a bitch up but to my surprise(not that id admit I was surprised by that Half n Half bastard)he was holding the blanket open.He had scooted aside from Minas leg(much to her disappointment)and was now holding the left side open with his left arm.Tsk as if I would share a blanket with the peppermint asshole! "Hah you wish!Im not cold I was just...leaning back!!"
(Bro the song Chlorine by Twenty One Pilots just came on and I'm vibing!(˙˙)

(Shoto Todoroki POV)
I groan in annoyance and I know Bakugou heard.I'm just trying to be nicer to him but he won't fucking let me. "Why don't you just sit next to me instead that way I don't get K.Od in the rib again?" Bakugou visibly flinched and I sighed. "I'm really fine Katsuki you didn't mean to hurt me." He looked at me for a second with a 'leave me the fuck alone expression' but it quickly softened.Not to much but it did.I held out the blanket once more(Train Wreck by James Aurthur came on skdbsid my feels man(●'^●)and stared at him intently,nodding my head when he raised his eyebrow.

He scooted Backwards until his back hit the couch and my arm was behind his neck,reluctantly taking the part or the blanket from my grasp and wrapping it around his left half.I put my arm back down and let it rest next to Bakugous.Mina then put her leg on Bakugous left shoulder only to get the pushed off. "Awwweee BakuBABE!" Another jump scare came on the screen and Mina dove into the couch cushion,hiding her face into Midoriyas neck. "A-ashido-San are you ok?!"I chuckled when Mina didn't let go off Midoriyas shirt resulting in a slight glare from Kirishima.They really are hopeless.

I then look down at Bakugou who was squeezing the blanket we were sitting on with all his might.He gritted his teeth and had his eyes firmly closed which was quite humorous. "You ok?" "Ya I'm totally fucking fine.It's not like it took every muscle in my body to turn and smack you.No I'm completely fucking ok."He turned to me eyes now opened. "Good I'm glad your fine." I turned back to the tv slightly smirking at my snarky remark.(Far Too Young to Die by Panic!At The Disco came on bro why are all my emo songs coming on?Oh wait it's because I'm on my emo playlist hehe.ÙwÚ)

(Third Person POV)
Bakugou groaned in response and slumped against the back of the couch,willing his senses to calm down so he can relax once again.With a sigh Bakugou leans his head back finally calming down from the jump scare that had happened previously,slowly closing his eyes trying to collect himself Bakugou instinctively holds onto the blanket slightly tighter.Todoroki takes notice in this and can't help but think of Bakugou as a child.

A warm feeling filled Todorokis heart as he remember a similar situation to his current one only instead of Bakugou being the scared one it was himself.And instead of Todoroki comforting Bakugou it was his mother comforting Shoto himself...