Deadline Set

Velenosa.

"Yes daddy?" I spoke as sweetly as I could.

"Vela what's going on?" He answered. I could tell I was in some sort of trouble....I just couldn't remember having done anything wrong.

"What do you mean?" His eyes were burning holes into my forehead. I could feel his brain thinking of diabolical ways to punish me, for whatever crime I had committed.

"How many mates do you have?" He spoke sternly. Ah, that's why I'm here...Uh, oh.

"Um...Two...Maybe." I mumbled.

He stood up in rage, His eyes flaming when he turned into his devil. We can change for too much of any emotion....Just not on free will. Well, shit.  

"How. Dare. You! No daughter of mine will ever have two mates.  You will choose by the end of the week.! NOW GET OUT!"  He shouted. Um I don't know what to say to that. I scrambled to get out.

Suddenly I changed into my slutty devil self, unfortunately right in the middle of the hall. But I kept my head held high as I walked through the halls.Thank god humans weren't allowed on the school grounds after 12pm.

I have one week.  This should be fun.

**************************

The next few days past in a blur..... I really wanted to keep annoying James.... I had just walked in on Ryker banging a teacher..... I had made my decision.

***************************************

 As I walked onto my house, I heard noise coming from the meeting hall.

I walked towards the double doors, opening them and striding in  before seeing what was going on and walking out, shuddering. Ew.

Poison.

I walked up to my room and put on some Muse music and read. Marked....In the House of night series. I had just started it. It was cool.

I had read three chapters when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said.

The door shut and I looked up. I swear my heart stopped beating altogether.

"Ryker," I breathed. "What are you doing here?"

"Apologizing."

And he bent down and kissed me.

Hard.

************************************

KAY SORRY ITS SO SHORT, I'LL UPLOAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

LOVE YOUSSSS XXXX