Chosen

I know you probably won't read this but I sincerely hope you do,

I'm back and extremely happy that I've passed so the updates I hope will be every sunday after this! I got a six out of ten in maths so thats ok, I am happy . Show your happiness by voting and commenting like good bunnies. I'm sorry I recently got a rabbit that explains the rabbitness....sniff sniff

Anyway just thought I should let you know that since my brother smashed my laptop I have written this whole chapter on my iPhone!!!!! Thank the holy bunnies you got the bloody chapter!!!! My fingers are aching so much!!! LUCKY BUNNIES!!!!

This is rather odd, you know why, my favourite animal is the wolf and here I am talking about bunnies, well I can't call you 'wolves' otherwise it would be more scary instead you guys are cute, silent, harmless creatures, therfore bunnies. SILENCE IS BAD THOUGH DO NOT BE SILENT!!! YOU SHOULD VOMMENT TO MAKE YOURSELF HEARD!!! LUCKY BUNNY!!!! LIVE A LUCKY BUNNY LIFE!!!

BUNNIES SHOULD.... hit that vote button to the side right there----------------------------------------------------->>>

Velenosa.

All that was going through my mind was the fact that his lips were on mine. Soft and lucious. It was absolutely breathtaking, wow. Unexplainable !fireworks exploading, my heart stopped.

Oh my Go-wait. KISS.

Shock coursed through me ....The deadline

I pushed him away from me, how dare he! He's obviously trying to influence my decision, even though its working....

But come on people please can we just open our beautiful eyes...

I want to believe he's the one  

I'm going to choose, but I don't want a !guy who does quickies with my teachers in the janitors closet...Then again Jason's taken by the bitch of bitcherland.

I got up of my bed and walked around him.

"Ryker," I spoke.

"Velenosa," He replied getting up and coming closer and walking to me.

"Ryker, I'm tired you should go home," I said. Cautiously backing away.

"Is that really what you want Vela?" He answered, my back hitting the wall. He stared peppering kisses down my jaw, leaving a tingling feeling as he went on.

"Y-yes"I whispered.

Then it was cold. "So be it, then!" He walked out, not looking back once, as he left me there shivering.

I sat on my bed, why did everything have to be so complicated? Why did i have to have two mates?

That's it! I got up and stormed down stairs "Dad!" I yelled.

"Yes, Velenosa? I'm right here." I turned around to face him.

"Listen dad isn't there a way I can cancel a mate, like, break the bond?"