Jealous

Oh My Gosh... I am terribly sorry....I haven't uploaded in an awfully long time...You see there's been some family problems and I have a fever whilst writing this... I hope you guys can understand and forgive me... especially ButterflyLove3....

Vela

I turned my head to the loving couple in the corner of the cafetteria... They must love each other so much...

It almost make me want to sacrifice my heart for them. But that would be giving up.

Velenosa Dark never backs down from a challenge.

I sauntered towards their table, tray in hand and sat gracefully next to Jason, purposely brushing my arm agianst his to enhance the sparks. I was wearing a completely new outfit it was gorgeous. So I looked smokin', if I may say so myself.  (outfit in external link...check it out------------->>>>>)

"Hey guys,"I purred stroking his arm with my perfectly manicured hands. The other boys wolf whistled as I did so. "Whatcha doin'?" I kissed his cheek. He froze. I could practically feel the anger, hurt and jelousy radiating off of Stacie when he didn't push me away. Ha! Take that!

"N-N-Nothing." He stuttered then turned back to Stacie and made out. I mean excuse me! I got up and poured my milkshake on their heads then walked off.

As I stomped out of the double doors a new scent hit me, it was extraordinary, much like Jason's but this, this was better.  I followed it.

 It led me to the closet near the teacher's lounge all I could hear was masculine grunts and femminine moans. Well since I'm the princess of sin, it didn't disturb me. I stayed where I was.

"Ryker! Uhhm." She moaned. Hmm time to find out who this Ryker was.

I turned the knob slowly so that it wouldn't make any noise, but it was locked. Using black magic with a flick of my fingers the door slammed open to reveal a butt naked guy and a woman in her late twenties. Ew.

As soon as they saw me they put their clothes back on  and turned to face me. I saw the woman first and oh my days it was my  new english teacher...Double ew.

Then I looked at the guy and a new sensation burst inside me screaming...

Mate.

Oh..Shit. Fuck. Shit. Shit...Double fuck!

This could not be happening this extremely gorgeous guy was my demon mate...I could tell he was a demon from outside the door.

"Mate...Shit." He muttered as he looked to the ground.

"That was very rude, young lady, you have  detention for four weeks. We we're doing something importatn you know," She even had the nerve to wink at him as she said so. She was one of the lower species...She was shape shifter, exept she shifted into a spider...That's pretty self explanatory.

"Listen, I don't recall your name and you obviously don't know mine...and let's just leave it at that. Alright, miss?" I spoke sternly...

"Who do you think you are? Young la-" She  got cut off by the school intercom.

"Could Velenosa Dark please come to the principals office."

"Oh my Satan, she goes here?" They asked simultaneously.

"Well obviously." I chuckled. "And she has to go," I said indicating to myself. Their eyes went wide in fear. " So see you later," I leaned next to Ryker. "Bye Ryker. " I whispered then turned away and walked down the hall. I stopped and turned around. " Oh and Miss Whatever-your-name-is...If I ever catch you heving sex with my newly found mate again...I will burn you." And with that I flashed out.

Shit-Shit-Shit-Shit-

"Velenosa," My father called...

"Yes father?" I asked.

"Come into my office!" He said without emotion.

Fuck I'm in trouble!

*********************************

Okay I'm soooo sorry it's short but I am ill so forgive meeee please...

I'll upload as soon as I can..

Love you guys..

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

FAN!!!!!

Stella xoxo