A Honeymoon Scene

I would like to dedicate this chapter to a very special angel, who is now in heaven and flying free of pain. Robyn Higgins was one of my closest friend's cousins and was extremely special to me....Unfortunately she lost her battle to cancer recently on the 29/09/2013.

If there is anyone interested you can read more about her at www.robynhiggins.com

 Forever in our hearts little Robyn <3 RIP <3

CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON RIGHT THERE -------------------------------->

And COMMENT BELOW!!!!!

Here I am LATE again, my sincere apologies to all of you......

AND OMG OVER TWO THOUSAND READS!!!!!!! I CRIED, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!

THERE IS A SEX SCENE HERE..I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT PG 13... I have to say though this is a bit of a filler as I need to build up to something big ;)

And now for the moment you have all been waiting for......

...:A Honeymoon Scene:...   

*Velenosa*

Ever had the feeling you've done something extremely right, I have. It's what I'm feeling right now.

 Ryker is one of the best things I could ever of done....In all senses of that phrase. That is why I am in this situation.

"Ryker maybe we should go out and get some fresh air, don't you think?" I spoke. We'd been in silence for at least two hours..It irritated me, he seemed guilty about something, it pecked at me.

"Yeah, okay." What enthusiasm..You'd think someone who said that I wouldn't regret my choice would be a little more ...I don't know, convincing? Insead he was distant and boring....Isn't this supposed to be the honeymoon phase in a couple's life....it seems as though we jumped right to bordering divorce.

I grabbed my coat and walked to the door, with him following close behind. The sound of my heels banging the stairs as I descended them. My father was in his office so I didn't dare disturb him, my mother and breother were in the living room so I quickly told them where I was going and left.

We got into his car and he drove to the mall....Why? I don't know.  We didn't speak throughout the car ride, which I found quite obsurd considering we still had to get to know each other. You could hear the faint sound of pop music in the background .

"So, Vela did you choose me because Jason was taken?" Ryker asked when we got out of the car I was taken back by this question, I mean , yeah, it was one of the reasons....I didn't really have a choice did I?

"Of course not, why would I do that?" I was quite speechless.What could I say?

"Oh, I don't know....Why did you choose me?  I mean not to mention the situation we met in..." Yeah Ryker, lets not mention that...

"I don't know I guess I just felt that you were the one" I answered cautiously.

"Okay then, well I have something to show you." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the emergency door, where we took the stairs to the rooftop. 

The view was amazing! "Vela come on," Well guess I was distracted. I followed him to the edge .

" Look down,"

There was some sort of balcony full of birds, not in cages just sitting there. The beauty of it could not be seen by a human eye, though...Those birds were disguises for ancient hell creatures, beastly things that had dissapeared from our world and gone into hiding. My father had searched for them for ages, I guess they were here all along.

"Wow, they're beautiful Ryker." I turned to him, he was so beautiful...it turned me on..I should stop staring before I turn into my demon, and strip him on the roof. I had completely forgotten about nis jumpiness from earlier by now.

"Hey," He grabbed my chin and kissed  me passionately, so much for not getting turned on.

We both burst into fames, getting all hot and bothered he pushed me on to the floor  and grinded on me as he feathered kisses all over my body.

Slipping his hand in to my panties and throwing them somewhere on the roof as he took me gently.

**

Waking up on the roof I recalled what happened before. It was now dark and my clothes were scattered around the roof. I gently woke Ryker up and told him we should get going but since it was almost nine o'clock we decided on having dinner in the mall.We walked over to Zizzi and waited for someone to escort us to our table.

" Hello, my name is Stacie Holloway and I'll be serving you this evening." Well, shit. We turned around and her jaw dropped. "Velenosa Dark, what are you doing here?!" Her eyes conveying some emotion I could not identify as they lingered on ryker for a little too long.

"Am I not allowed a dinner with  my mate?" I simply asked, avoiding being snappy. You see, I did not want to get in a riot here. I was dressed awesomely and I didn't  wan't to ruin my clothes. I wore a satin red vintage dress, that was so short I'm suprised you couldn't see my underwear, my black leather jacket, and silver high heeled combat boots. My make up had not worn off thankfully. And quite frankly I just wasn't in the mood.

"No. You're not allowed near me." She implied. Does she think she can tell me what to do? I'm sorry but it seems that way..."So is this your mate?" She eyed me and him suspiciously. he started to get jumpy again.

" Okay, so one ,you got problems, you can't talk to me like that....And two, yes this is he...Whats it to you?" I snapped. She was getting on my nerves.

"Oh I can't now? What a shame...So Ryker how have you been? Found anyone better in bed than me yet?"

The m*therf*cking B*tch!!!!