Author's Note

Hey guys I have some bad news.

You guys probably don't know that I have my middle school exams this year ....And you also don't know that I'm failing...:(

During the time I wasn't writing, I  did some thinking and came to some conclusions.

I'm not going to write anymore until I'm certain that I've passed my year, and am able to attend the exams. Quite frankly I need to concentrate on my studies and get decent grades. Today 4/02/2013 I found out that I really need to focus because I got four F's today....That is a lot of F's!!!! One in maths, two in science and one in tecnology drawing ...Mainly beause I'm always ill, therefore absent. The rest of my grades are ok, and now that I'm in the second semester it is crucial that I get better grades.

Its is not said that I'm giving writing up completely for this time, I will try to write as much as I can in my free time....But as you guys may know I am a reaaaally slow updater.So you may get a few updates, but it's not said, also cause I have a MAJOR writers block. I literally cannot think of anything.I will still be on here reading, so I'm not dissapearing *did I spell that right?* off the face of the earth.

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry. Please forgive me.

Yours Trully Stella. xoxoxoxoxoxox