VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!!

Guys, as you may or may not have seen on my profile, this story will no longer be updated and my account no longer in use. I  just haven't got any inspiration for this story and I strongly dislike the story myself , therefore I don't have the strength to continue it.

Thank you very much to all of you who have supported me  in anyway , even just buy reading, even if you also thought this was crap and stopped at the first chapter, I know you did  don't deny it, lol.

BUT

 I have made another account.... @caughtdreaming....on which I have started a story that I have had on my mind for ages...I've planned it out this time, unlike this one, and I like it so you should go check that stuff out...

*STRONG*

Chloe Rover has everything going for her untill betrayl and loss slap her in the face. Losing everything and making one huge mistake, she becomes the schools punch bag, but with the twist of a few gifts her life undergoes drastic changes, as does she. Will she be strong enough though, when everything gets turned upside down?

so yeah that is the book...I hope you guys check it out, its gonna be awesome.....

So my lovelies GO FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT,GHOST READ.....AND MOST OF ALL BE FREEE !!! XX

Sorry again lovelies,

Stella xoxo