tiktok

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🪐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"hey guys let's do that tiktok trend where it's like 'i'm passing the phone to.. and we just roast the shit out of each other!" y/n declared to the group as their practice had finished around a half hour ago and they were just sitting around in a circle chatting with y/n.

"yeah i'm down" the group murmured in agreement. something about going against what you said slightly scared them

"no."

"KEI PLEASE" y/n begged who was already sitting in between his legs, unlocking her phone, already having the app open and ready to record. she make a pouty face, slightly joking and also slightly hoping he'd join in- not that she'd ever force him to do anything he didn't want to tho

"fine." he sighed, rolling his eyes, a slight blush appearing on his face as he looked away from his girlfriend.

"YAY!" she started recording immediately, jumping straight into it. "i'm passing the phone to someone who has jealousy issues"

kei scoffed snatching the phone from her hand, "i'm passing the phone to someone who has daddy issues"

y/n gasped grabbing the phone once again, "IM passing the phone to someone who's emotionally unavailable" her volume started raising, slightly alarming the rest of the team, who OBVIOUSLY noticed the tension rising.

"and i'm passing the phone to someone who has mommy issues" kei retaliated instantly, not even bothering to grab the phone still in y/n's hand.

y/n gasped even louder than last time, "i'm passing the phone to someone with a dinosaur obsession PFFT"

"i'm passing the phone to someone who has unresolved trauma and won't go to a therapist about it-"

"i'm passing the phone to someone with glasses.. yeah embarrassing asf-"

"AND I'M passing the phone to someone who reads wattpad.."

"i'm passing the phone to a killua x gon shipper.."

"i'm passing the phone to a highschool dropout"

"i'm passing the phone to someone who let me date their best friend for a week because they wouldn't admit their feelings for me-"

"..guys this was supposed to be a group thing.. not just a y/n and tsukishima thing.." hinata laughed nervously, attempting to break the two up as the phone had already gone over a minute and the two were now just arguing with each other. kageyama who was beside hinata, slapped him, still sipping his milk as he tried to watch the two argue in front of him.

"yeah guys were still here.." sugawara chuckled trying to ease the tension, and tanaka recorded the whole thing in his own phone with noya laughing hysterically beside him.

✄—🏷 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*

,,a/n" i'm passing the phone to someone who reads tsukishima x reader fanfic LMFAOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕