flashback

"okay.. i.. am.... now.. free to go!" y/n cheered as she shut her laptop, free from zoom classes, her boyfriend already looking at her- as he had been for the past 30 minutes- waiting for her classes to end.

"what do you want to do-"

"KEI YOUVE HAD ALL DAY TO THINK OF WHAT TO DO AFTER SCHOOL-"

"I JUST WANTED YOUR OPINION"

"aww how nice" you pouted at your boyfriend, himself not even fazed by your emotional changes.

"alright if you don't want to choose, let's just cuddle-"

"kei we've cuddled all day today already" you frowned, stretching as he tried to pull you into his lap. "what are you- ohhhh" you smirked, tossing your hair behind your shoulders, leaning in slowly.

"lunch is ready kids!" you heard mrs tsukishima call from downstairs.. damn- and just when things were getting good.

"we're not hungry mom" tsukki called back, trying to get you back as you slowed detached yourself from him.

"he might not be hungry but i am!" you responded, pushing your bf away and heading downstairs to greet both kei's mom and brother.

"afternoon honey, how's school been?" mrs. tsukishima smiled warmly at you while you grabbed a small serving of the lunch she made.

"great! and i was wondering if i could borrow kei for a while- im planning on surprising him with a date later" you whispered the last part in case tsukki decided to come downstairs- you didn't want your surpise to be ruined..

"oh course babe, just get home by a decent hour" she excused herself while you grabbed a second plate, filling it up with food before heading upstairs.

"hey loser, eat this and get ready- i'm taking you on a date!" y/n passsd the plate to her bf while she head towards his side of the closet to choose clothes for both him and herself.

"we're not matching are we.." he eyed her suspiciously as she handed him a fresh pair of clothes. not that he'd ever admit it to her but he wouldn't actually mind doing that "cringe" coupley stuff like matching clothes.. but then again his arrogance refrained him from admitting that to her himself.

"nah, why do you want to?" y/n asked a bit hopeful, her eyes sparkling, "i know it's cringe but i think it would be pretty funny-"

"oh god no y/n. that's actually so gross. ew. why would i ever do that. and with you? ew, god" he pretended to throw up as he made his way to the bathroom, laughing slightly.

y/n rose her brow as she stared at him, then at the outfit she chose for herself. that son of a bitch. nO y/n eW tHaTs sO grOsS. this bitch thinks he can say shit like that to me and get away with it... she thought to herself, going 100 miles per hour, as she usually did when she was angry. she looked at the bathroom tsukki was in before sliding past, into their closet, grabbing a different set of clothes.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🪐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"i cant believe you lied to me" tsukki glanced down at their outfits yet again. y/n's pettiness got to the best of her as she decided to get a bit of revenge on tsukki for those.. kind of hurtful things he spoke to her.

she knew she was being a bit bratty but oh well! she's had to put up with him after all this time after all.

"oh you've got to be kidding me.." tsukki's mouth dropped a bit at the scene in front of him. they were currently standing at the front entrance of the mall and right in front of them was the whole karasuno team.