part two >:)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🪐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

the tension could be cut with a knife.

thankfully kuroo, tanaka, bokuto, and noya were all airheads who found the current situation funny. cracking their jokes, they were able to add humor to the situation not making it as awkward as it should have been.

"man your guys' faces are absolutely priceless!" tanaka clutched his stomach as he continued to point at the three of them.

they had finally moved to the inside of the mall, deciding to eat first. the wait time was only ten minutes but y/n swears they had been waiting for over an hour. and that hour was filled with ushijima and tsukishima 'subtly' trying to one up each other in the dumbest ways imaginable.

"y/n you sure do have a type." noya let out a loud sigh, wiping the tears that formed from laughing so hard.

"what do you mean?" the girl stared at both tsukishima and ushijima. they looked completely different. "is it cause they're both tall?" the girl scratched her head.

"no look at their faces!" she inspected the two boys in front of her. their eyes held no emotion. their postures were tense as they 'subtly' tried to one up each other in height. their chests puffed out and the glances they shared not going unnoticed by anybody. their mouths were also both in a straight line, they honestly looked like twins.

okay no they didn't.

"yeah i guess i see it."

"so the stoic, unhappy type huh?" kuroo wrapped an arm around y/n, successfully distracting the current staring battle tsukishima and ushijima had begun.

"hah! i win." ushijima laughed at tsukishima, letting out a deep chuckle he continued, "i never lose." his statement made the blonde look away annoyed, leading ushijima to proudly puff his chest out even more.

"shut up. that didn't even count. kuroo distracted me." he marched over to his girlfriend, shoving kuroo away, placing his own hands around his girlfriend.

a sudden idea came the blonde boy's mind, smirking he lowered his hands towards his girlfriend's ass. slapping it, he laughed at her reaction and watched as ushijima looked away, clearly annoyed.

"candice? table for 10?" a waiter called out, noya, kuroo, bokuto, and tanaka all screeching laughing as they headed inside, kenma following behind shaking his head in disappointment.

"umm i guess that's our table." y/n released herself from her boyfriend's hold, speed walking over to the rest of the group avoiding eye contact with ushijima as she passed by him.

"y/n's mine." tsukishima suddenly spoke up. his cold stare hitting the back of ushijima's head as the olive haired boy focused on y/n's figure walking away.

"you cant own her."

"you know what i mean." tsukishima scoffed. he walked past wakatoshi, not forgetting to shove his shoulder as he did so.

"she'll come back to me." ushijima finally spoke. tsukishimas steps faltered... he brushed off the nervous feeling developing in his stomach and walked off leaving ushijima in silence.