oops ?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🪐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"kei... honey, do you want to talk about it?" tsukishima's mom tried talking to her kid once more, only to be met with no response. "kei... cmon..." she tried knocking a couple times more but still, no response.

"don't worry mom.. i've got this." akiteru quickly knocked and let himself enter his little brother's room, the darkness disappearing as he turned on the light.

there he could see his only brother huddled up under his blankets, he could faintly hear some frank ocean in the background over the sniffling. damn, he must be going through it, the older brother thought to himself.

with a determined look on his face, he rounded his brothers bed and rushed to take away the blanket, finally revealing a gloomy kei who'd been hiding for... two days now.

"god, you look like shit."

kei had extreme dark bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep, a distinct smell forming from the lack of showers, and a soft stubble growing from not shaving.

"how did this much happen in just two days?" akiteru questioned as he tried to pick up his lanky brother.

"no. leave me here." tsukishima groaned liked a child. his arms out reaching for something. akiteru sighed, dropping his brother as he tried to think of a new plan.

"cmon man... no way y/n cheated on you with yamaguchi. i'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.." akiteru tried to reason. tsukishima sniffled again as he stared down towards the photo album he had been looking through these past two days. it was a gift from yamaguchi from a few christmas's ago, showcasing photos of their small trio taken from middle school to now. 

like a lightbulb had suddenly turned on, akiteru excitedly gasped, "how about we go get you some cake? hmm? from that one place you like! i know moms making some right now, but a slice wouldn't hurt!"

the older brother once again picked up his brother and flung him towards the bathroom. "now get yourself showered. you smell like tanaka."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🪐*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"wait akiteru.. you made the wrong turn." tsukishima noticed as the car went the opposite way. "wait this route seems... familiar.." tsukki tried thinking of when and why hes ever went this way.

"okay, we're here." akiteru parked in front of a faintly familiar house. as the younger sibling tried to remember where he had seen this house before- a static sound heard, disrupting him from his thoughts. "the eagle has arrived! i repeat the eagle has arrived! over."

"wait what-"

"who the hell is eagle? wait- you brought an eagle?!" y/n's  excited voice could be heard through the walkie-talkie.

"no, it's my brother! for christ's sake y/n- uhh i mean-" akiteru looked in his brothers direction, and seeing as the realization had set in, he quickly locked the door, knowing damn well he would have tried to escape.

"ohh okay. uhh- i copy. over." as y/n disconnected from the walkie-talkie, the front door of the house they were parked next to opened, showcasing a nervous yamaguchi. as he neared the car, tsukishima quickly turned to his brother.

"you lied to me." he started, his glare not affecting the older sibling, "i won't forget about this. why would you lie to me?"

"i didn't technically lie. there is cake inside- and you do like this place, it's your girlfriend's house. not my fault you assumed i would take you elsewhere." he sassed. yamaguchi, who was now at the car door, accompanied by an intimidating-looking y/n, knocked on the window, signaling for akiteru to unlock the door.