#2 - Partner

7 years passed

"Waaa? A missi-on?" A tired voice of Y/N, spoked up. "Nahh, Y/N could do it better than me." Dazai spoked up, with a tease tone, poking Y/N cheeks.

"You two will be Partnering again." The boss of port mafia spoked up, in front of them.
Y/N rolled her eyes and softly sighed, knowing it would be long day for her. On the other side, Dazai stood beside
Y/N figure, with excited face of him. "The heck, Dazai. Why the hell are you excited for?" Y/N playfully played with her fingers. Dazai looked at Y/N with idiotic smirk, and casually hugged her and squeezed, without any permission.

On the other side, Mori looked both of them two, with angry expression on his face. Dazai face were sweating and nearly to death. "Stop with stupid actions of yours, Dazai" Mori slightly snatch his daughter from Dazai's hug. Y/N smirked and bleh at him. Mori sighed, ignoring the two fighting. As he clapped his hands,

"Anyways, back to mission"

-

"So how was the torture?" Y/N said, walking in the hallway with Dazai in her right side.

Right now, It was 5PM. The sun were setting peaceful, the winds were breezing nicely, birds are singing, and the sunlight were slowly fading. It was quite long silent after Y/N said that, Dazai on the other side, chuckled like nothing happened at all.

He sighed shortly, "I nearly died." Dazai replied, looking at the big transparent window, with his hands were in his head. Y/N softly hummed and smiles. "Mother nature is beautiful, right?" Y/N once asked again. Dazai didn't answered but to smile, and looked at Y/N. "Sure, but you're more beautiful." Dazai said in a serious tone, but Y/N didn't take it seriously. She slap Dazai's back and chuckled, "Thats always you. Stop with the jokes." Y/N said in a whispered tone. Dazai eyes widened and smile,

"Never"

A short silent after that,

"I SAID STOP TEASING"

"WELL I DONT WANT TO"

"THEN I QUIT PLAYING 'DOUBLE SUICIDE' THINGY STUFF"

"HEY THATS NOT THINGY STUFF, YOU CALL"

"WELL FOR ME ITS DIFFERENT"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR A ONCE"

"NEVER, HA PAYBACK!"

Dazai snorts and rolled his eyes. On the other side, Y/N was all happy for defeating Dazai like that. "Baka" She said with a hilarious meme of her. Dazai stomped and groaned, "i'll tell Odasaku that your teasing me again!" Dazai cried, awkwardly. Y/N stopped her tracks, watching the idiot bandage man acting.

"Okay, tell him. He's gonna be in my side, though." Y/N taps her chin with her index finger, looking straight at Dazai with tease eyes. Dazai scoff playfully and turned around, crossing his arms.

Ooh chibi mode eh?

Y/N smile and happily run towards to Dazai figure and happily jumped from the back. Dazai's eyes widened, as he felt something heavy on his back. He coughed and caught Y/N with his strength.

"Thought you will never catch me" Y/N buried her face to Dazai's neck. Dazai flinched, red tints of blush popped on his cheeks. His face was all no heated up. "What exactly are you doin' Y/N-chan~" Dazai whispers and started walking, while carrying Y/N in his back.

"um, tired" Y/N answers tiredly, as she stretched her hands and wrapped on Dazai's neck, playfully. As she sighed in relief, "ahhh~ comfort" she squealed, with smile on her lips. Dazai couldn't help but to smirked, and smile of how cute this girl can be sometimes.

"Shall we go to our own rooms?" Dazai asked the sleepy girl behind him.

"i... want... ra.. meen" Y/N muttered between in her breaths, while her head was buried in Dazai's neck.

Dazai chuckled and ignored what she said.

"Your a idiot, you know that?"