#19 - Apologize

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry and many sorry!" Y/N repeated many times and she repeats to bow nonstop.

The whole ADA sighs, as Ranpo gets up from his chair and walked towards to Y/N direction. "It's fineeee, Y/N-chan. It is not your fault to be controlled by someone." Said Ranpo while licking his lollipop. Y/N sighs dramatically and bowed to Ranpo's feet.

"I'm fucking sorry and sorry." Y/N cursed, apologizing. The ADA was confused.

Was she really sorry? Or she just wants to curse?

They thought while blank faces appeared to their faces. Ranpo sighs and finishes his lollipop. He knelt to Y/N level and smiled.

"Promise us... Don't ever do that again, okay?" Ranpo smiled, as he got up, helping Y/N to stand. Y/N face lit up and nodded quickly. "I promise!"

"Okay, good now unto worksheets," Ranpo said out of the blue. Y/N froze, she didn't expect to Ranpo said that. "ugh why noooow" She said dramatically wanted to stop working because she's tired. "Hep hep! If your really sorry then do work." Yosano smirked while clapping both of her hands in the air. Y/N frowned and sighs, knowing she had no choice.

"Yeaaaaaaaaa...." She said while walking towards her own table.

-

Inhales exhales... "AHHH I CANT CONCENTRATE CHUUYA!" Y/N shouted as she twirls around and around, with her H/C H/L flew away.

"Dumbass, just inhale and exhale, easy," Chuuya explained it. Y/N face turned into a frown.

"Haha, good one. BUT MY MINE ISN'T EASY!" Y/N cried out dramatically. "Do you want me to call a therapist?" Chuuya sighs, raising his eyebrow at Y/N. "No thanks, you might ruin my mood," Y/N said sarcastically, rolling her own eyes.

"Yea just, let's go," Chuuya said, pulling Y/N hands. Y/N cried dramatically like a baby. Chuuya is always used to this situation. Well of course being Y/N closest friends. But Chuuya was not irritated nor annoyed at Y/N idiot actions, he liked it. He liked being with Y/N. He didn't know why or what, just he likes it.

"Eh? N/N-chan?" A familiar yet soft voice of someone spoke up. Y/N attention was caught off. Y/N turned and saw a little figure standing in front of her, her eyes widened, as she knelt to her level.

"Yumeno-chaaaan! How are you?" Y/N started while brushing Yumeno hair. Yumeno smiles and leaned to her close to her ears. "I'm okay, N/N-chan, but Chuuya-san isn't" Yumeno whisper to her ears. Y/N raised an eyebrow, and smiles, "I know right, he's a dork." She laughs while whispering.

Chuuya who's been hearing their conversation even their whispering, "Oi, who do you call a dork?" He asked angrily. Y/N and Yumeno shrugs, "Don't know, let's go!" Y/N stood up, holding Chuuya's hands while dragging him. Chuuya snorts, secretly blushing. Yumeno seems to be noticed it, twitching her eyebrows, while smirking.

"Oh, Chuuya-san."

-

"Jeez, this is nerve-racking."
Y/N inhales and exhales, calming her body. Chuuya sighs, and opened the twin big door. "Your daughter has something to say, Mori-san."

"Fuck you Chuuya, I'm not ready yet!" Y/N yelled-whisper, while walking past him. Chuuya rolled his eyes ignoring what she said.

"Oh darling, welcome back!" Mori smiles, putting down his wine. Y/N twirl and hugged her father, tightly.

"Sit." Mori demand. Y/N followed her father. She slowly sat in the chair, with bored expression. "Now what?" Y/N yawned.

Mori sighs, and raised an eyebrow. "Your the one who come here and said 'now what?'" Her father, crossed arms. Meanwhile Y/N slammed her head in the table with slightly force. "Chuuya... go tell him.." Y/N said in a sleepy tone. Chuuya raised an eyebrow. "Mori-san, may i leave now?" Chuuya asked, making Y/N stared at him with 'the hell?' Expression. Mori nodded, "Your dismissed." Mori said, looking at Y/N. Chuuya bowed, and salute at Y/N with 'thanks' expression. Y/N growls, and groaned. "The fuck, Chuuya." She sighs.

"Never thought your swearing in front of your father." Mori smirked. Y/N who literally forgot that her father is with her. "Oh my fucking cheese, your here." Y/N eyes widened, as she said another curse. She slapped her mouth for stop swearing. "Sorry..." she apologize. Mori smiles, "its fine." He said, sitting beside her.

"Go straight to the point." Mori said, with concerned expression. Y/N sighs and looked at him, face to face.

"So um... Sorry about teaming with my, yeah you know, Fyodor. And yeah blah blah blah he just... um turn me? Into um my demon side... so yea blah blah blah and yeah, sorry for um something?" Y/N explained and apologize, but her father seems to be confused of what she's just saying. "Um, sorry for killing the... um g-guards? Yeah sorry about that." Y/N sighs as she stutters in her words. Mori sighs, smiling. "I never thought, the most feared Y/N is apologizing." Her father laughs. Y/N gave him a death stare, "like it is." Y/N rolled her eyes and stood up, catching her father attention. "I need to go now, i have to do something." She smiles as she waved to her father who was smiling and waving at her.

"Okay byebye, darling."