#7 - Them

"Hng, Ah! Ouch-" Y/N groaned in pain.

"Have you learned your lesson, Y/N?" Mori spoked in front of her. Y/N chuckled, adjusting her head.

"No"

Right now, Y/N is being tortured. Why? For being a disobeying child for her father and being bad executive in Port Mafia. Well, Y/N is in the Port Mafia basement, where people being tortured. Y/N is one of them, Port Mafia had a rules, if someone broke the rules or something bad, they know what's coming to them. Y/N is sitting in a chair, with locks on her arms and feet. She's being locked out. Kouyou and the other subordinates were around of
Y/N. Kouyou was watching Y/N being tortured, Kouyou felt sorry for the kid and want to save her, but she know that she needs punishment too. Y/N was all bruised and bloods were dripping from her body. Her mouth was full of blood, they were dripping out of her mouth. Scars around her body, it was deep and hurt. But Y/N is now used to this stuff, so she doesn't need this kind of stuff, but it'll needed.

Little they didn't know, the two boys, Dazai and Chuuya, were listening to their conversation and Y/N sounds. They felt sorry to it, but Dazai is used to her, but he cant just hide this sad feelings to her. Chuuya who was half-sorry and half-normal. He knew that she is used by all of this, after-all shes Port Mafia Boss daughter.

"hey... should we save Y/N?" Dazai asked, with sad of his voice. Chuuya raised an eyebrow and shakes his head. "The fuck are you doing? She is daughter of port mafia leader after all, eh?" Chuuya smirked. Dazai sighed and listening again to Y/N sounds.

-

"Hng... ouch- that hurts..." Y/N mumbled, "i'll add alcohol" Mori smirked, knowing whats happening. "HA? No!" Y/N shouted, with her eyes closed.

Mori chuckled and nodded, "i know that you don't want to, but we have no choice." Mori smiles evilly. Y/N eyes widened and shakes her head many times, "No no no no" repeating the words. Mori sighed and nodded, "hm, okay" He replied, making Y/N stop shaking her head.

"But like i said its no use" Mori smirked, adding some alcohol in Y/N bruises, quickly. Y/N hissed in pain, making her hands clenching. Mori smiles, "done!" He replied, Y/N ignoring her father what he was saying and keeping with a pouting face.

"Im so sorry, sweetheart. But it needed." Mori says seriously. Y/N sighed and nodded.

-

"Eek! Ah! Ouch- Dazai, the fuck?" Y/N groaned in pain.

"Im so sorry princess," Dazai smirked evilly, making Y/N want to slap him.

"Say... The two kids you brought yesterday, who are they?" Dazai asked, turning his head to Y/N. Y/N shrug and keep walking in the hallway.

"Eh-? What? You brought someone you don't even know?" Dazai asked curiously again. Y/N rolled her eyes and ignoring what Dazai said. "Come." Y/N replied. Making Dazai grew confuse feeling. But instead refusing it, Dazai agreed to it.

It was a nice summer day, It was 3PM afternoon. Sun was slowly setting, birds are flying around, sky was beautiful blue. A day in Port Mafia was normal, it doesn't give many mission or hard mission, all of them were too easy. Y/N and Dazai were heading to the vacant room, where the abandoned kids are in.

"Were here." Y/N replied, opening the big doors. As soon they got inside, Y/N and Dazai saw two kids were playing pillows fight. Y/N eyes widened, the last she saw the two kids were crying and hopeless, but seeing now. They had big smiles on their faces, a laughing sounds. Y/N gave them a weak smile. Dazai smile, and waved to them.

"u-um... uhh... Big brother, you thank her..." a soft voice of little girl spoked up, quietly.
Y/N raised an eyebrow, and listening to their conversation, Dazai too.

"uhm... i.. okay..." a soft tone of the boy, spoked up. He inhale and exhale before saying the words.

"T-thank... y-you... for k-keeping us... a-alive... maam" Again, a soft voice, spoked up again. But this time Y/N smiles again, walking in front of the kids, who was sitting in the bed, with pillows around e'm. Y/N knelt to them, holding their shoulders carefully.

"Your welcome" Y/N giggled and hugged them slowly. Y/N hissed in pain, because the little girl accidentally touched Y/N deep bruised. Dazai was going to stop the little girl, but Y/N stopped him first. She mouthed Dazai 'its okay'. Dazai stayed their like Y/N ordered him to.

It was quiet and peace. Y/N was done hugging the two and talked to each other. As Y/N asked them a question.

"Would you like to join the Port Mafia, then?"