#4 - Orange Head

Y/N eyes widened. "Hey!" A loud tone of Y/N echoed in the place where she was sitting on it. She cant basically seen it, it was fast as air, more fast as air disappear. Y/N ability activated and wished.

Y/N'a body was glowing white, it was light where no one can ever seen it. A powerful earthquake appeared just now. Dazai and the other subordinate started to feel confuse. The orange head just now, stopped in his tracks and freeze.

Y/N was happily smile, and started to walk in front of the orange head person.

As she reached out. She was in front of him, a not-so-tall orange head was freeze and not moving. She smiled and waved to the statue man.

"Hi! Im Y/N Mori!" She smiles kindly. On the other hand, the statue man, groaned and murmur something. The thing is, Y/N couldn't here what he was saying, so she deactivated her ability.

Once she deactivated her ability, the orange haired tried to activated his ability, but non-work. The orange haired eyes widened in surprise why he cant activated his ability.

"Oh Im so sorry, when i activated my ability to a person like you, they will be tired or may i say they will not able to use their ability for 24 hours"
Y/N explained to the orange haired boy who was losing his mind and started to feel dizzy. Y/N smiles and happily reached her phone to call Dazai, and the other subordinate.

-

"Is this the most stupidest thing you ever done, Y/N-chan?" A teasing tone of Dazai spoked up, while hugging Y/N from the back. Y/N shoo's Dazai's hug. Dazai pout and release Y/N from his Hug.

Right now, the two executive was standing in front of twin door. This door lead to their boss office. Y/N and Dazai knew what gonna happened so they dont know if their gonna opened the door or not. Well, lets say they were both scared and sweating, since they know what their boss gonna do to them.

"Its your fault, though" Dazai spoked.

"HA? How it could be?" Y/N angrily replied.

"Well, i mean its always you to make trouble when were going to finish some mission"

"i- WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SAY THAT?"

"HEY IM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH"

"HAHA, WHAT TRUTH"

"SORRY I CANT HEAR YOUU"

"STOP ITS ANNOYING"

"HAHA YOU STOP!"

"YOU DUMBASS BANDAGE PERSON"

"HEY DONT DRAG MY BANDAGE HERE"

"ITS YOUR FAULT FOR KEEPING ME ANGRY"

"HEY- HWAAA"

"Stop with your stupid actions, You two." A low tone of familiar voice spoked up. The big twin door interfere Dazai from shouting. Y/N eyes widened, and pouted, while looking away, from her father.

"Oh- boss! Im so sorry, your daughter has been quite naughty so i teach her a lesson." Dazai smiles confidently, while putting his hands with his hips.

"Im- hurt" Y/N whines, and pouted, while crossing her arms, turning around.

Mori sighed in disappointment and suddenly clapped his two hands, in the air. Which making the two executive turned around at him.

"A new member has suddenly appeared."

-

"Well, i wonder who it was..." Y/N taps her chin with her index finger. "Hm, it must be someone who's more idiot than you." Dazai spoked up, with a teasing tone. "Woah, idiot than me, huh" Y/N chuckled, while stretching her both of arms.

"Neh, Dazai. Do you still had likes of suicide?" Y/N asked, curiously at the brunette male beside her. Dazai looked at her for a while and chuckled, "hm, yeah. Why'd you ask?" Dazai asked. Y/N shrugs and stop her tracks. Dazai noticed it too, he stopped his tracks too and grew a confuse expression.

"Because it looks stupid on you." Y/N smirked, Dazai's eyes widened and smirked back.

"Ha, messing with me?"

"Obviously, cant you- HWAA"

Y/N is being carried by Dazai's shoulder. Y/N eyes widened, "H-HEY PUT ME DOWN!" Y/N shouted, Dazai raised his one of his arms and smirked. Y/N was nearly dropping from the floor but luckily Dazai's arms supported her.

"You freak"

"Your messing with me, ha"

"Your more idiot than me"

"You accepted it that your an idiot"

"i- oh- DAZAI CAN PLEASE SHUT UP FOR ONCE"

"Hmm, sureee"

"Hmph- HWA"

Y/N eyes widened, when she felt that she's floating in the air. Dazai noticed too, he noticed that Y/N was no longer in his shoulder anymore. As Dazai turned around he saw something more idiot.

"YOU?!" Dazai dramatically pointed at the Orange head person who was using his ability.

"SUICIDAL MANIAC?!" The orange head eyes widened and grew confusion why he's here.

"Oi, reunion, eh? Please don't forget me." Y/N said in a teasing tone, Well right now she was floating in the air, with red glowing in her body. Dazai burst out laughing, while the orange headed, angrily groaned.

"You" The orange head pointed at Y/N figure. Y/N raised an eyebrow and smiles, "Hi again!" She said happily. The orange headed groaned and scoff. "Your the one who stop me, didnt you?" He asked, Y/N taps her chin and looked at him.

"I dont know, maybe? uhm, yes or dont know, eh" She teased, in a teasing tone, while winking at the orange head. The orange headed scoffed and groan, deactivating his ability. Well, in that case, Y/N was dropped at the floor in her back. Y/N hissed in pain. The orange headed walked in front of her. He put one of his leg, while his hands were in his pocket. He leaned on Y/N and whispers on his ears.

"You don't wanna get crushed by a gravity, eh?"

Y/N smirked. As she hold the orange headed leg, with her right hand, and leaned at him.

"And~ you don't wanna get suffer, right?"

As Y/N smirked, she simply throw the orange headed leg in the side, with force on it.

"Acting cool, huh?"