#26 - Timeskip

Time-skip for 4 years.

Who knows that love can be hard sometimes? Loving the person who you love the most was the best thing in our life. But our love story was difficult. Two boys. Yes, two boys who love the one same girl. Love was romantic, but our is different that the others. God has created One boy, and one girl only. And their love was twisted into a mysterious fate, because they ate the fruit of the known and evil. Their fate has twisted, into a mysterious one, no one ever know what happened to them, no one. Thats why their love has spread all to the world, every side of the world. Which aside, our life story has many strategies we've been to. Hard works, killing, and only on the shadows, hiding.

I, (Y/N) Mori, had a big decision of my life. Options had such hard choice. I couldn't choose whoever i want to, because i love them both, even it's death. I would like to sacrifice my life for them, even it's suffer. My life in the Port Mafia was only on darkness, yet kindness. My father, Mori Ougai was the leader back then. I remembered, i was only a 8 year's old who met a brunette haired boy, who only lived on such a dark place. Of course i wouldn't be glad about that. I helped him, i helped him through all problems he had, he's like my brother to me, but i didn't know only one about him, is he loves me since the beginning of our journey. Same as the person who i helped, but this time his hair was silk orange. When i first met him, was kinda new and kinda exciting though. And then he joined the Port Mafia, which making me really exited about him. But as well, didn't know too that he loves me too. Shocking, and surprising, i was too dumb.

(Back then - 4 years earlier)

"Okay, okay was this all about, Dazai? You look so way too nervous."

Y/N said casually, crossing her own arms against her chest. Dazai on the other side was nervous, he was too scared for Y/N might reject him.

"Um, Y/N."

"Yes?"

"I... I like you."

Three words, yes three words. Those three words shot me up on the heart. Didn't expecting that he would say that to me.

Y/N's eyes was wide. She didn't know how to process. She was surprise and shocked at the same time.

"H-huh?" Y/N stuttering on her own words.

"I like you, Y/N." Dazai repeated, with begging tone.

"I... I think i need more time to process and my answer." Y/N smiles, bowing in front of Dazai, stutter. She couldn't handle it. Earlier Chuuya confessed to Y/N but Dazai now? Wow, how cliche.

"I... sure... take your time." And then Dazai disappeared in front of Y/N. Y/N lifts her head up, one tear escaped her eyes. She is processing what happened to Chuuya but adding more? Please no.

But Y/N had feelings for them. She just don't want to express it, because it's was too dumb for her.

(Present - 4 years now)

Wasn't life difficult? Loving all your love ones, then dying one of them. All i want is Peace. Peace that i have much time to process. I don't wanna be surround on the dark.

That's why i didn't became the next heir of the Port Mafia throne. Sure i have a great power, but i noticed that im alone in this world. After my father died, my life became worse and worse. Dazai and Chuuya was still the same before but, its so new now. It's so new that my old life isn't here now. I cant go back to the past, where i spend my time to my father, playing all the games i want. I was a spoiled back then, i didn't notice that many people was hating me. Because i was a dumb, yet a stupid.

Oh and Hiro, yes him. He's 16 year's old right now, with Yumeno. They had a great friendship, or maybe more other that. Hiro was so grateful that he knew us. Yes he is son of Odasaku. I remember Odasaku whenever i see Hiro. It felt my heart melt, seeing Odasaku child, who was now big and strong. I am so proud of him, living in the lightness, full of joy and happiness.

Now, Im 26 year's old. See? How long i've been in darkness? 0-26 years. Believe that. When i left the Armed Detective Agency. My life became more quiet. But that means that Chuuya and Dazai are left in my life, nope. They are still annoying as ever.

Living alone. Not involving on many people. Life was easy to say. My background is scary, yeah, i know. But i have still kindness inside of my heart. Somewhere deep and alone.

My heart has still finding something. My heart hasn't been completed. Im finding something that i couldn't find.

My heart has a deep wound. It hasn't been healed yet.