#11 - She's Back

Are we to attack the Port Mafia?!" Atsushi gasped, with wide eyes. Dazai nods seriously, while the other was focusing to how capture Y/N.

"Is this bit too much, Dazai-san?" Atsushi asked, while rolling the map of the Port Mafia. "No, it just fine" Dazai answered.

While at the ADA, They were planning to get Y/N back again. They planned something big and surprise, Dazai was just negative and want Y/N back again to his side. The others in ADA was worried too about Y/N. Even though, its 12 hours since Y/N left.

"Neh, President where's the paper that Port Mafia send to us?" Ranpo said, licking his lollipop. Yukuzawa pulled a paper and gave it to Ranpo, since Ranpo requested it.

Ranpo smiles and thanked their President. The others in the room was confused about Ranpo actions. Ranpo licked his last lollipop and opened the paper.

After 2 minutes of reading it. Ranpo eyes widened. The others in ADA was staring at him, with confuse look. Atsushi asks, "What wrong, Ranpo-san?" He asked. Ranpo sighed and stood up.

"This is just surprising. I know why Port Mafia wants Y/N." Ranpo said, adjusting his glasses. The others was confused, staring at him, except for Dazai who knew what he was gonna say, but he just let the others knew.

"Y/N is the Daughter of Port Mafia Boss"

-

"Y-Y/N...?" Chuuya stop his tracks, who was freezing in his tracks. He couldn't move his arms or neither body. His eyes were watering, his mouth were shaped as 'O'. His breaths were breathing fast.

Akutagawa too, his face was shocked. His body couldn't move either. His mind began to think all the memories he spend time with Y/N. He was gotten by a surprise.

The didn't know until now. The person they fighting was Y/N all the time? How cruel.

"Miss me?" Y/N asked, her eyes began to water too. Before she can say anything. A two huge figure attacked Y/N with tight hugs. "Why?! Why?! Like, Is this a dream?!" Chuuya burst of crying, it was cold and happy that day that he reunion the person he loved.

Akutagawa had a soft side too, he's not like demanding all the time or always grumpy. Every person had a kind/soft side. Akutagawa cried, hot tears happy tears. It was the best day ever for him.

Y/N was being squeezed off. Y/N coughed and smiles. "I know, i missed you too" Y/N patted their heads.

-

"Wait- is that..." A shocked voice of Kouyou whispered to herself. "She is! Y/NNN!" Kouyou shouted, opening her arms to hug the little bean between the two boys who had just entered the Port Mafia back entrance. Y/N eyes widened, full of surprise. "Kou-san!" Y/N hug her back, Y/N was full of happiness. She didn't regret coming back in the Port Mafia again. Kouyou burst of crying, the best day of her life is when Y/N came home again! Kouyou was like mother figure of Y/N. She love Y/N, she's like a motherly figure towards to her. Y/N was the same, she treated Kouyou as her motherly.

Y/N broke'd the hug, "Where's Gin and Meno-chan?" Y/N asked in hurriedly, with a happy tone of her voice. Kouyou answered, "Find them" She winked. Y/N pouted and nodded. "Looks like i need someone to tour me around the Port Mafia~" Y/N turned to the two boys. They both sighed in disappointment but happy in the other side.

-

"These doesn't changed at all." Y/N eyes were gazing around the Port Mafia places. Akutagawa and Chuuya was touring her, because its too long that Y/N didn't came into Port Mafia.

"And lastly." Chuuya sighed in relief. "Father Office" Y/N said in a serious tone. "Im gonna meet him sooner or later, because i need those two to see me!" Y/N pouted, Chuuya rolled his eyes and sighed. "Ill be taking her, Akutagawa your free to go" Chuuya demanded. Akutagawa nodded, walking away while waving at Y/N figures with weak smile on it. Y/N sniffed and waved back in return.

"The heck, why are you sniffing for?" Chuuya grumply asked. Y/N pouted, "I miss my Aku-chan too, y'know." Y/N muttered.

"Hmph, how about me?" Chuuya whispered, that he can only hear. Y/N raised an eyebrow. "Hm? What is it?"
Y/N asked. Chuuya shakes his head and started to walk away.

"Lets go, if you want to see the them." Chuuya said, walking away with his hands are in his head. Y/N smiles, happily hopped on Chuuya's back. Luckily Chuuya got Y/N. Chuuya flinched, and sighed, "The hell are you doing?" Chuuya scoffed.

"Hugging you, while on your back, duh" Y/N happily hummed. But little did Y/N knew that Chuuya was secretly blushing, and happy that time.

"Yea, sure"