Orleans (Part 1)

(A/N: Okay, it's official. I have decided to put all three of my other stories on hold so you guys can wait for more reactions like this. I thought of it for a moment before thinking that it is best for me to do this rather than the others.)

(Without further ado, let's get on with the show!)

------------------------------------------------------------

The scene begins in a throne room as a person that strikingly resembles Jeanne D' Arc sat on the throne. She had golden eyes with shortened white hair. Her clothes were similar to the Saint of the Flag but it was all darkened along with her flag.

"W-Wait is that-" Jeanne widened her eyes in shock as she saw another version of her.

"I-It's you Ruler" Sieg said as he looked at the screen and at the Saint.

"She must be your twin sister or something" Astolfo said as he did not read the room or the two.

"Trust me when I say this but having another alter ego of yourself is never good" Artoria looked at the Saint and the Paladin as she was serious. "Believe me, it's best if you get rid of her if she were to come out immediately."

Those who saw the King of Knight's altered self nodded their heads in agreement while the members of the Black Faction looked confused.

"-Heed my words" Jeanne Alter said. "My will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny. If you heed the Grail's call, and obey my will and reason, then answer me. I hereby swear. That I shall defeat all evil in the world. But let thine eyes be clouded with fog of turmoil and chaos. Thou art trapped in a cage of madness, and I the summoner who holds thy chains- Seventh heaven clad in the great words of power! Come forth from the circle of binding, Guardian of the Scales-!

"Is she planned on summoning-" Darnic was bewildered by the Alter's words.

"Indeed she is planning on summoning Servants to fight in the Holy Grail War but something seems off" Avicebron deduced as some of the words were meant for a Berserker.

A man with bulging eyes in a dark robe with his tentacle-like collar watched the summoning as he was amazed.

"Ah" he shouted. He then witness Servants being summoned right before his very eyes as he was happy for his leader.

"Wait it's-" Jeanne said in shock.

"No way that's-" Artoria said with her eyes widened.

"That's/It's Gilles De Rais" they both said together before looking at each other.

"Do you know him" the Ruler asked the King of Knights who hesitated at first before nodding her head.

"Indeed I did but it wasn't a happy one. I met him in the Fourth Holy Grail War right besides Gilgamesh here. What he did was unforgiveable even for the mediators themselves" she explained as horrific memories of the Caster filled her mind.

"What kind of things he did that make you feel that way" Jeanne asked as she was getting uncomfortable.

"It's best to not dwell on the subject if you want to see it first hand" Gilgamesh butted in the conversation as he knew that her heart would break if she were to find out her once closest friend was turned into a psychopathic killer who wanted to prove God exist.

 The first who answered her summon was a French knight that wore a blue hat with a pink feather attached to it. He/she also wore a dress along with tights on his/her legs with blue shoes.

"Who's that pretty person" Shinji asked.

"I do not know Caster sealed my True Name Revelation so I cannot find out what's there True Name" Jeanne said.