Fuyuki (Part 2)

"Kyuu... Kyuu..." a strange sound was heard.

"Fou... Fou... Fou..." the strange and familiar sound as it came close to Fujimaru.

"...This sound..." he murmured as he grunted.

"He's alright," everyone sighed in relief except those who were expecting more to it like an explosion to wake them up.

"That's great," Sakura said as she placed her hand on her chest in relief as Medusa was happy that she can manage it by herself without her.

"Senpai." Another familiar voice rang out to him.

"!!!" Everyone jumped in surprise as they realized who it was.

"Please wake up, Senpai." she continued. "... Won't wake up. Maybe I should use the official title..."

"No..." the Masters said.

"Way..." the Servants finished as they muttered in surprise.

"Can it be..." Artoria was bewildered as she begin to see that she has become one of them. Yet, she was also wondering if she is going to say that unique phrase.

"-Master, please wake up. If you don't wake up, I will kill you." she ordered.

Artoria nearly fell off her seat as soon those words were said. She couldn't believe that she did not say the phrase but instead do a threatening one to wake Ritsuka up.

"Well that's one way to address someone," Sasaki chuckled.

"Hmm, if the mongrel were to summon me in that state then I would have to do it myself," Gilgamesh huffed as he was annoyed by how Ritsuka did not follow his newfound Servant's orders.

"Can't blame her, the Rayshift must have knocked him unconscious," Angra Mainyu stated as he placed his foot on the table.

Ritsuka grumbled as he tried to regain his consciousness. As soon as he opened his eyes, he had appeared in a fiery hell with buildings torn down from destruction and flames danced with embers flying over the distance.

"...." Everyone was silent from the background in front of them. This was the Fuyuki fire that has been blazing over a year due to a certain Holy Grail incident. And yet, they have found themselves watching the scene again as memories took hold.

"Shirou... Shirou!" Artoria cried to her Master who was motionless from watching the trauma that changed his life forever. Questions begin to run through his mind if this were to happen if he win the Holy Grail War. He did not want to live in this hell again after all he's been through. He did not want to see his friends up in flames with the devastated wasteland.

"Sakura! Sakura!" Medusa supported the Matou heir as she was crying uncontrollably from the ashes that carried the once called human life.

"Tsk..." Archer clicked his tongue while his Master was muttering to herself if the Holy Grail War she was beginning to fight for her very life was all a lie.

"So this was your doing huh?" Medea glared at the Avenger who had his arms up in surrender position as he tried to get away from Caren who had her Shroud.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! It wasn't me. Of course, I would do it with your Holy Grail but this isn't the case," he stated as he soon realized of what he said that it was that this moment that he knew, he fucked up.

"So are you going to do the same thing with ours's then," Lancer glared at Angra Mainyu with his Gae Bolg in tow.

"..." Kirei and Gilgamesh remained silent during the whole outburst. They hid their sinister smile as they saw their wish coming true but there was something off with this Fuyuki as they do not recall.