New Years (Special Part 2)

(A/N: Hey everyone, I am pretty sure I am not going to have any progress with this story so far after what has happened to me lately. My grandfather is on the verge of dying since most of his body was now filled with water, not air. The cancer, which had started in his lungs, had started to spread throughout his body causing him to be weak. He is now at the hospital slowly dying every second since he struggling in pain. My grandmother was crying because she wanted to leave him. The doctor, who was trying to keep my grandfather alive, told my uncle and aunt that he does not have much time to live. He said that he has two days or two months left to live since he could not eat or do anything at all. He also warned that there is a chance that he would have a heart attack which would leave us with two things: let him die to ease his suffering or perform CPR at the cost of breaking his ribs in the process. Right now, my family and I will soon visit the hospital for his final moment with us. Yet, to me, I feel conflicted because one: he is my grandfather and I care about him, and two: I sometimes tend to see him as a stranger in my life because I was born here and raised differently. Nonetheless, all I hope is that my grandfather will receive a peaceful blessing after the hell he had been through.)

(At the end of the year, all I can say right now is that I wish to change myself to better and not for worst. I pray for everyone's health who are reading this and I hope you guys have a peaceful year after this strange crisis.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello everyone" Nostradamus said as he walked towards you with a sober look on his face. "My creator has spoken the truth. Besides college and exams, his grandfather is drastically dying and I wanted, in his place, to say 'I'm sorry that I wasn't here to be with you.'"

"This will hit him and his family hard since he was part of a big influence in his life" he continued as he begin to walk towards a podium. "But, all I want from you readers is to give the author and his soon-to-be deceased grandfather the proper respect they need to keep going."

"This year has been a life of ups and down, and happiness and sadness" Nostradamus described 2021. "You have experience many miracles and many tragedies that had changed your life forever and I wanted to say I am sorry for your lost. To those who are still reading this, I know you would expect for the author to post the next chapter of this story but this is more important for him to express than it is to make this fanfiction popular."

"For now, despite his motivation is slowly dying through the years he has been working on this, he is still doing the best as he can to help support his family through the dying hours of his life" he explained. "But he still keeps smiling even if in the darkest hour to see that silver lining behind that dark cloud."

"For that, I give him and his grandfather my sincere respect and my gratitude" Nostradamus bowed.

"But before we end this announcement off" he said as he snapped his fingers as the lights begin to turn on as a large sign appeared right behind him.

FATE/GRAND ORDER QUIZ

"We will be doing a quiz to show respect for our dear author who is struggling at this very moment" he said.

"All you need to do is very simple: read the question and answer it" he explained the rules. "You must use your head and your knowledge to answer each question in the comments. At the end your answers will be tallied off and a score will manifest of how big of a Fate/Grand Order fan you are! By the way, I and the author will not give you the answers so you must figure it out yourself."

"Without further ado..." Nostradamus shouted before he disappeared. "LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!"

Question 1: Which of the following Servants did Ritsuka Fujimaru first made a contract with?