christmas eve -mini-

Jimin, the sweetest boy in the entire school. Pink haired, pout wearing, innocent looking Jimin. Everyone loved Jimin, someone more than others

Namjoon, the meanest looking guy in the entire school. White haired, sharp teethed, rude looking Namjoon. Everyone stayed out of his way except for one.

They first met at Jimin's ex boyfriend's house party where they shared their first kiss.

"It's your turn, Chims" Jimin grabbed the empty beer bottle and spun it. It spun quickly and everyone stared at it, it landed on Namjoon.

Now keep in mind, everyone here is either drunk out of their minds, or passed out. Jimin ran his fingers down Namjoon's thigh as he pulled him closer.

"What pretty lips you have" Jimin said as he got on top of Namjoon. "Do it" People started chanting. Namjoon smirked at Jimin.

He stuck his tongue out and licked Jimin's lips. Jimin smashed his lips onto Namjoon's as he rocked his hips forward, grinding on him.

Which is why Jimin broke up with his ex. 'Cause Namjoon was better.

Since then, Namjoon and Jimin started hanging out, they knew everything about each other, except for that they liked each other until one day

"God, it's cold our here!" Jimin shivered, Namjoon saw this and took off his leather jacket. "It's not much but it should keep you warm, at least until we reach your house"

Jimin took it and put it on, it was big on him but he loved it.

A couple weeks later, after keeping the jacket and treating it like his own, he decided to return it. With a sticky note on the back.

"I like you -Jimin"

Unfortunately, the day Jimin decided to return it, was the day Namjoon was moving away. "I'm moving, Jimin" Namjoon had a look of sympathy on his face. "I'm moving to Vietnam. , Dalat"

"That's 16 hours away! That's a new school and a new town, new friends and new...crushes" Jimin watched his parents load the moving trucks with boxes.

"I know, wait, new crushes?" Namjoon took the jacket and folded it. "Namjoon, I like.. No, actually. I love you. What am I gonna do here without you?!"

Jimin began to cry. "You're gonna have to move on, chim. I love you too, but long distance never works" Namjoon ruffled Jimin's hair.

"There's plenty on guys and girls who want to be yours. J-" Jimin gripped Namjoon's shirt. "But none of them have the feeling! That perfect feeling when you're in my arms or I'm in yours, None of them have that home like smell that you do"

"Namjoon, say your final goodbyes, we're ready" His mother called out. "Bye chimmy, I had a great two months, if I ever do come back to Daegu, look for my tattoo" Namjoon showed him their identical tattoos.

Jimin watched as he walked away and got into the car.

Sooner or later, Jimin moved on. There was a new guy at school, a week after Namjoon left, his name was Hoseok.

He had that home like smell, and the perfect feeling. They had these cute little couple nicknames, Hope, or Hobi. And Minnie.

By then, Jimin completely forgot about Namjoon. It's been 3 years. Christmas Eve all over again. Hoseok stood behind Jimin, as they frosted the cookies together, humming along with "deck the halls"

Ding dong

"I'll get it, wait up for me" Jimin put down the icing and walked to the door. He opened it and looked the person up and down.

"Namjoon..."

Namjoon wore a white sweater with jeans and his usual leather jacket. "I'm back, Chim! I came back for you."

"May I come in?" Namjoon held his hands together. "Yes, no, yeah! Come on it take a seat" Jimin stepped aside as Namjoon walked in and sat on the couch.

"Who was it?" Hoseok asked as Jimin walked back into the dining room. "My uh, ex crush kinda" Jimin took a deep breath. "Offer him a cookie" Hoseok gave Jimin a plate. "Yeah, sure"

He walked into the living room and sat down. "Cookie?" Jimin handed him the plate. "Why not" Namjoon took one. "So, as I told you, you moved on. And you said you couldn't"

Jimin chuckled "Yeah, He's really great." After Jimin spoke it went quiet. "So how was Vietnam?"

"It was good, I met my brother, he's very tiny even though he's older than I am, I had a lot of spare time, the schools had nice kids, and the houses were fancy"

Namjoon smiled as he reminded himself of Vietnam. "What did you miss about Daegu?" Jimin sat on the arm of the couch. "You, us, uh... my classmates."

"What else?" Namjoon folded his arms. "Uh....not much actually. I'm actually thinking about moving away on my own" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Seriously? You just came back, for me, and now you're thinking about leaving again? This was so hard for me, three first year when you left I couldn't even reinvent myself because you broke me and then shattered my heart"

Jimin didn't know why he was upset about this, And Hoseok heard it all. "Do you want me to stay?" Namjoon stood. " I don't... I don't know. "

"Well, I have to go." Namjoon kept his head down as he left. "You two are very.. awkward" Hoseok walked in. "Let's just get back to frosting"

-

Hoseok and Jimin sat on their couch, cuddling. Hoseok had fell asleep and Jimin sat, couldn't fall asleep. All he could think about was Namjoon.

He'd liked the guy back in high school, now he's employed and in a relationship and still can't let go of him.

But

But what?

You love Hoseok, right?

I thought I did, but now Namjoon's here.

You love Namjoon's still, don't you?

Yeah. I mean, how could you not? He's Namjoon. We have unfinished business that needs to stay unfinished!

The heart wants what it wants. If your heart wants Namjoon, go to him. Now.

But Hoseok-

No buts! Hoseok will be okay, and even if he won't, not your problem

But still-

Break up with Hoseok, and go to Namjoon.

The voice in Jimin's head convinced him. Jimin stood up. "Let's not wake him" He wrote a sticky note.

"Sorry, can't be with you anymore -minnie"

He ran to Namjoon's old house, which is now a corner store. "Where can I find him.." He looked around. As if fate was watching him, Namjoon tapped his shoulder.

"Chim" Namjoon smiles. "Joonie. I was just looking for you" Jimin jumped into his arms.

"You seem happier to see me???" Jimin hopped off and stood on his tippy toes. "I love you, Namjoon" Namjoon grinned. "I've loved you forever, Jimin"

Jimin connected their lips, Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulders.

"I missed you, so much"