yearbook photo - hope

"Namjoon, you have to smile for the year book photo, you're the last student and the only one who refuses" Namjoon glared hard at the camera.

"At least a smirk, cmon" She tried telling jokes, making funny stories. nothing. the closest thing Namjoon was yawn.

"Really? Nothing?" Namjoon just stared at her. "You should know this by now, I don't smile, giggle, laugh, blush, or even chuckle."

The purple and blue streaks in his hair indicated that he was some sort of e-boy. while his boyfriend on the other hand, his hair was red and he was a soft boy.

"Do something!" Namjoon parted his bangs. "Where the fuck have you been?!" Someone entered the auditorium. "Oh no" Namjoon put his head down, knowing the voice.

"Hoseok? Didn't you already take your photo?" The camera woman asked. "Yes I did, I'm waiting for Namjoon outside and it's been an hour since we've been released from school. what the fuck"

Namjoon kept his head down. "Why are you keeping him back?" Hoseok folded his arms. "He's being deficient. I'm giving him orders and he's looking at me like I'm not speaking to him"

"What did we go over last night?" Hoseok now turned to Namjoon. "Take orders wh-" Hoseok lifted his head .

"Speak. Up. " "Take orders when given" Namjoon looked anywhere but at Hoseok. "Since you can't do that, I'm staying right here. As soon as we get home, watch yourself"

Namjoon still didn't smile for the camera, his pride was too strong to be damaged. Hoseok got up from his seat and kissed Namjoon.

So that was his yearbook photo. He's graduated as they guy that dated Jung Hoseok and scared the hell out of everyone else.