7 minutes in heaven - tae

"namjoon , i dare you to do to... seven minutes in heaven with..." jungkook's pointer finger went around the room, until it stopped on taehyung. "him"

the two looked at each other. taehyung groaned. "this is gonna be the boring-est 7 minutes of my life, why did i even invited lame-o joon to my party" taehyung tsked

they walked into the closet together. taehyung stood against the door. "since nothing will happen, mind if I clean my glasses?" taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head.

namjoon took his glasses off and began to clean them, "you think they're away from the door?" taehyung asked.

"ion know" namjoon used his shirt to clean them. "I have something for that" taehyung smirked, he pulled namjoon onto his lap and put his feet on the wall.

he sat down his phone, and pressed a sound recording that was namjoon and taehyung's voices shouting "let us out" and insults about the other.

"when did you..?" namjoon put his glasses back on. "when we were stuck in the elevator together, my butt pressed the record button"

taehyung stroked namjoon's cheek with his finger, and then kissed him. "ugh, it's so hard pretending to hate you, beautiful" taehyung kissed him passionately after his words

"wait! set a five minute timer, remember it's only 7 minutes, and we've already take two" namjoon told him.

taehyung did what namjoon said except.. he pressed the 5 button twice..

namjoon wrapped his arms around taehyung's shoulders. "you're so pretty, baby" taehyung kissed down namjoon's neck

the sound of them went off due to the video length, but it was drowned out to namjoon and taehyung's ears.

"alright, seven minutes is u-" seokjin opened the door, leaving taehyung and namjoon stunned.

everyone was frozen. except hoseok and jimin who were dancing and whoo hoo-ing.

"pay up!" hoseok and jimin told the rest. "wait, pay for what?" namjoon asked them. "nothing!" jungkook said.

yoongi was completely faded on their couch. "they beted that y'all would have made out, and jiseok over here won"

"YOONGI!"