actor not friend? - koo

They took Namjoon on their separate dates, Taehyung took him to a fancy restaurant. Taehyung had crabs and Namjoon lost his appetite by seeing Taehyung pull them apart

Jungkook took him to the woods, and when they encountered a bear he pushed Namjoon forward and ran for his life. It turns out the bear was hurt. it's young was trapped in a log

luckily Namjoon had gotten himself stuck anywhere and everywhere so he knew how to get the baby bear out. "Here you go, Momma bear"

Namjoon walked with the baby bear and gave it back to its mother. She roared and leaned down for Namjoon to pat her head.

Sooner or later, Namjoon found his way back to the car and got in. "And I thought the date with Tae was bad" He mumbled to himself.

"Wanna to the beach?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon. "What? No! So you can push me to the sharks!?"

"Jungkook's, we have to ta-" there was one of the new actors, Jung Hoseok with Jungkook. They were practicing for their dance break.

"Seok" Namjoon put his hand up but didn't wave. "Nams" Hoseok did the same. "Anyway, Jungkook. Join me in the next room?"

"Yea-" as Jungkook started walking Hoseok grabbed his arm and swung him closer to him and kissed him.

"Taehyung won anyway" Namjoon put bus hands in his pockets and left the room. the scene was annoying him to the max

"Namjoon!" Jungkook ran after him. Namjoon was packing up all of his things. "What, why are you packing up?!" Jungkook pushed his things down.

"Liam dies this episode we already shot the scene, He's not brought back to life until Season 2" Namjoon picked his stuff back up.

"But don't worry your pretty little face, Damien or Hoseok is a replacement for me." Namjoon put his things into Taehyung's car. "We'll still talk, right? we're friends!"

"No, we're not. I can't have a friend who pushes me into danger at their first chance."