bunny -yk-

pt 2

"I'm gonna go to work, be nice to each other. Okay boys?" Jungkook looked at his hybrids who both smiled innocently. "Mhm! We'll be good! Right, Yoongi?"

"Yup!" They waved as Jungkook left. "What do you wanna do today- OW" Yoongi dragged Namjoon by his bunny ears, he cried as Yoongi dragged him.

"You're gonna stay in here, until I want to let you out. Don't bother screaming, soundproof walls" Yoongi pushed Namjoon down the basement stairs and locked the door "Stupid bitch"

Yoongi chuckled to himself as he walked to his room. Namjoon sat in the dark. His phone was luckily on 73℅. He turned his flashlight on, and there was a figure in the right and left corners.

"Who are you?" The figure in the right corner turned around, it was another hybrid, except this one was a dog. "T-Taehyung.."

The hybrid whispered. "Did Yoongi put you down here?" Namjoon slowly stepped toward him. "No... I was here from the previous owner of this house"

"How old are you?" Namjoon reached his hand out to pet Taehyung. "I'm 21. I've been down here for only a couple of weeks" There was a shushing sound coming from the other corner

"Who are you?" The figure sighed. "Hoseok. Hamster hybrid, Taehyung was my replacement" He came into the light. "Replacement?"

"I was here before Taehyung being that the previous owner didn't want me after a while, he shoved me down here and bought Taehyung" Hoseok shook his head, being that he was itching

"I bet that if we all try together, we can break down the door and make it out!" Namjoon suggested "are you sick in the head? Let's do it"

They all pushed on the door and it came down. Taehyung breathed in. "I missed the fresh air" He sighs happily. "What th-" Yoongi squeals seeing Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Who in the fzuck is that?!" Taehyung smiles. "I'm Taehyung, this is Hoseok" Hoseok was eating out of the refrigerator. Taehyung soon joined him

"How about a deal, if you let them stay, I won't tell Jungkook you shoved me down there" Namjoon put his hand out. "Hnggggg fine" They shook hands and Namjoon hugged him

"Whatever" Yoongi grumbled as he held onto Namjoon

-

They all hung out in the living room, and Yoongi checked the time. "Jungkook'll be home in five!" Taehyung and Hoseok stood. Namjoon pushed them into Yoongi's room. "Stay in here while we make sure you can stay"

"Mkay!" Taehyung said back. Namjoon jumped onto the couch as Jungkook opened the door. "I'm home!" He turned around after he locked the door, to see his hybrids with the same innocent smiles.

Jungkook could easily see that they we hiding something. "Okay, show me" Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other and started to sweat. "Show you what?"

Yoongi started to rub his neck and Namjoon hid his hands. "There's nothing to show you!" Namjoon said. "That's a lie, I bet it's in Yoongi's room"

He ran to Yoongi's room before they could stop him "wait-" Jungkook turned back to them. "Who. Are. They." Jungkook looked angry.

"Uhm.." Namjoon put his head down. "Tell me, now. Who brought them in and who are they" Namjoon sighed. "It was me-"

"It was me, Master" Yoongi took Namjoons cover. "That's Taehyung and Hoseok, I brought them in 'cause they looked hungry. I'm sorry"

"Why didn't you ask" Jungkook now only looked at Yoongi. "'Cause I didn't feel like it" Jungkook took Yoongi's hand. Yoongi turned to Namjoon "you owe me big time bud" He mouthed to Namjoon.

"Thank you" He mouthed back with a smile. Then Jungkook closed the door behind them.