Look at me -Jin-

"Good morning, Joon" Seokjin said with his toothbrush in his mouth. Namjoon rolled his eyes and went to the other bathroom. "What'd I do?"

-

"Do you wanna go get lunch with me, Namjoon?" Namjoon ignored Seokjin's offer with a flick of his face. "Ow" Seokjin rubbed his forehead.

-

"Are you okay, Jin-Hyung?" Hoseok sat down with Jin, after seeing him walk around looking upset. "No, I don't know what I did but Namjoon won't even be in the same room as me"

"Maybe he just needs a bit of space, He could've had a weird dream that felt real, like when Taehyung dreamt that me and him were dating, so then he distanced himself from me"

"Maybe." Namjoon came in the room and grabbed Hoseok's hands "Wha-" He took him out of the room and closed the door. "I say force yourself on him"

A lump under the covers of Jungkook's bed made itself known. "Make him notice you, become irresistible, in other words,Pin Him" It was Yoongi, covered in red marks on his collar bone, and the rest of his torso.

"Wha-" Yoongi groaned loudly as he took the cover off the rest of his body. It was also covered in marks. "What happened to you?!" Seokjin crawled back on Hoseok's bed.

"Jungkook happened. I'm convinced he's crazy" Yoongi looked down at himself. "Look" Yoongi snapped and it was like Jungkook was summoned. "I see you've awakened" He peaked into the room

"What th-" Jungkook hang Yoongi over his shoulder. "Remember my advice!" Yoongi shouted as Jungkook took him away. Pin him...

"I'm gonna try after I speak to him again" Seokjin came out of the room, Namjoon was laying on Hoseok's lap. "Namjoon, what'd I do wrong? I don't want to have to force it out of you, so this is your last chance to speak"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and went back to scrolling on his phone. Seokjin's hand balled up as he huffed. "That's it! I'm done!" He picked Namjoon up and walked him to their shared room.

"Put me down!" Namjoon kept kicking and punching, nothing working. Seokjin dropped Namjoon on his bed and pinned him to it. "Look at me"

Namjoon kept his head turned. "Look. At. Me." Seokjin used his intimidating tone and serious stare. Namjoon still had his head turned.

"Fine, we'll do this the hard way" Seokjin climbed up and sat on Namjoon's wrists and thighs and forced his face forward. "Really, now you wanna cry?"

Namjoon closed his teary eyes shut. "You making me feel like the bad guy" Seokjin's tone got more and more worried. "A-Am I hurting you?"

Seokjin moved off of him and sat next to him. "What did I do wrong? I don't understand! I didn't want to have to go this far just to pull a answer out of you"

Namjoon began to cry. "I-I'm sorry" The first time he spoke to him today. "I just...its weird, I don't know!" He wiped his eyes onto his jacket.

"You can tell me, I won't judge" Seokjin took his hand. "There was a text that I sent you yesterday. Your reply made me, upset."

"What text? I didn't get a text.." Namjoon showed him his phone. It was a "I love you" Text. And then apparently, Seokjin blocked him

"And my minds been fucked up about it since" Seokjin was trying to wrap his head around the situation. "Who did I hang out with yesterday.."

Yoongi. They went out to eat. "I'll be right back" Seokjin kissed Namjoon's cheek and left. "Oh, and I love you too" He rushed down the hallway.

Yoongi was receiving more hickeys from Jungkook, while just sitting and eating his cereal. "Yoongi what'd you do that for?!"

"Hm?" He looked up, and so did Jungkook. "Why'd you reply t- Hell, why did you even touch my phone?" Yoongi smiled. "It kept ringing, I was going to throw it, but I saw like 20 I love you messages so I just blocked the number"

"Oh" Namjoon's spam + Seokjin's ringer = Blocked by Yoongi. "That made more sense" Seokjin went back down the hallway.

"You spammed me, that's why Yoongi blocked you" Namjoon shrugged. "He shouldn't have your password"