The Figure

It was the day of the concert, people with dark blue shirts and jeans going around the place recognizable as staff, on their neck hangs personnel IDs. He dressed no different from others but had complete opposite intentions, he walked through the place with caution, not to attract suspicion from his 'colleges'.

He checks every room until one caught his attention, each room was labelled for each particular purposes, and the one he found was the one he wanted. 

TWICE Waiting Room.

The green room was unoccupied as he went and examine the inside of it, there was no information he could find to further his plan. Feeling unamused and mad, he rushed to the exit but stopped when a piece of paper catches the corner of his eyes. Laying on the sofa, it was an organized schedule of the whole venue.

Smiling under the shadow of his cap, the paper was his ace card. He went out of the room, but just as he stepped his foot.

"Hey, you."

He froze. Holding his breath as the thumping of his heart can be heard racing, turning oneself and lowering his cap to conceal his identity.

"Check the lights on the main stage would ya?"

He nodded as the staff went past him, putting a checkmark on the paper he was focusing on.

Feeling as if he just avoided death, he paced through the corridor and went to the main stage to continue his 'unfinished work'.

.

.

.

Y/n POV

The same sun shone its rays through the curtain in this beautiful city, again I was late waking up. I don't know what happened to me these days, I prone to waking up later than before, but I guess it cured my sleeping problems.

I remember that TWICE will be having their concert tonight, but I can't come, I don't have the ticket, it was sold out by the time I get to know where to buy it. I also forgot to ask Sana for a VIP pass. So, unless someone from the inside gives me permission, I won't be attending their last concert in Europe.

The bell rang when I was standing in my balcony, bare-chested. I went to get a plain shirt and looked out the peephole, there was a girl standing outside my door. I recall not having any girl as a close friend, except those nine of course. She was about to press the buzzer once more...

The door let out a fine creek.

???: Hey.

The girl had milk chocolate brown hair that falls short just below her shoulders, with doe eyes shielded by a pair of glasses, I know her.

Y/n: Chelsea...?

.

.

.

Chaeyoung POV

This is the last rehearsal we have to do before tonight's concert, the makeup artist has just finished putting makeup on my face, I was on my phone taking pictures to post on Twicetagram later on when Dahyun came to me.

Dahyun: Chaeyoung... I'm sorry for not telling you about it...

Chaeyoung: It's fine Unnie, I know you just want the best for me.

Dahyun: But I'm still sorry, I've never lied to you before.

Chaeyoung: You don't have to, let's just focus on the concert.

Dahyun: Yeah...you're right.

She went and hugged me, long as always. Then a staff came in the waiting room and told us that it's time to do the last rehearsal of the day.