Tour Guide

No one POV

He swore under his breath, his plan crumbled right before his eyes. The police seem to know his whereabouts, the security measures for tonight's event was strengthened 10 times than what his informant said.

He crunched the schedule in his hand, trying to think of a new foolproof plan. He had been waiting for days to make this happen, thinking that nothing can get in his way, but there's always one thing stopping it from happening.

His eyes scanned the backstage area, searching for the person he wanted to use as bait, to complete a task he was assigned with a huge amount of price. The deadline came just under three days, and if he fails, god knows what will happen to him.

Two birds in one stone. That's the phrase he muffled when he sees them, maybe god is on his side. A plan immediately formed.

.

.

.

Timeskip

Chaeyoung POV

We're currently gathering around the TV, today's sun is shining bright, and I've always believed if the sun shines brighter than the day before it means that it will be a better day, and I can see that happening too.

I laughed at the chatter coming from my unnies, I'm so glad to have them by my side, they're not my fellow work partners. They're my lovely families. I didn't tell them what happened last night, regarding my feelings.

I don't want them to know that I cried my eyes out, last night after crying I quickly took bath in a warm tub and prepared myself before going to bed. Though, I think Mina unnie knows but kept it to herself.

Sana: I'm booooreeeeeddd. Let's do something!

Tzuyu: But I'm tired, unnie.

Sana: No no it's fine, we can do something refreshing.

Jeongyeon: What's more refreshing than staying here and watch movies?

Sana: There are a lot of things we can do. We can go to a waterpark...maybe?

Jihyo: Yeah...no.

Dahyun: What about we order some ice cream?

Chaeyoung: I would like some of that.

Sana: I wanna get out of here, let's go to a park, we can also buy ice cream there.

Jihyo: We don't know any park around and I bet manager unnie won't let us go alone.

Sana: Oh I know, Jihyo.

Jihyo: What are you implying, Sana?

Sana came closer to Jihyo unnie and whispered something, her facial expression changes a couple of times.

Jihyo: Sana!

Sana: Come on, I know it'll work, trust me. 

Chaeyoung: What are you guys hiding anyway?

Jihyo: Well, we're planning to ask Y/n-

Sana: We're planning to go with a tour guide. Right Jihyo??

Jihyo: Yes yes, a tour guide.

Dahyun: A tour guide?

Sana: Yes *wink*

Dahyun: Ohh, nice. Okay, I'm in.

Sana: Alright! Time to call the tour guide!

.

.

.

Y/n POV

I woke up and was attacked by the blinding ray of sunlight coming from a small opening in the curtain, the light was aimed directly at my eyes, what kind of a coincidence is this? That's not all, instead of trying to adapt to the surrounding, I chose to open the curtain wider.