Arrived

Y/n POV

Another busy day in the kitchen, orders after orders are coming nonstop, it's one of the commitments you have to take doing this job. It's not easy, having to balance life both inside and outside the kitchen. I get offered a lot of contracts even as a chef, most of them are TV companies requesting me to become the next Gordon Ramsey. I know it would be nice to appear in front of the audiences again as a judge instead of a participant, and going back to that gallery will bring back those competitive memories. The only thing holding me back is the shy guy inside of me, yep, I'm holding myself from becoming a celebrity. Idiot.

After a long day of constantly dealing with hot stoves, I decided to give my team the break they deserve. A little time enough to freshen our minds and bodies, I opened my phone after leaving it untouched for quite some time. While I was scrolling through Instagram, I stumble on a post made by some Kpop news account, it was about TWICE. 

As much as I want to avoid reading Kpop news, especially TWICE, I kinda miss them. The post stated how TWICE will be having concerts around the world, it was posted one and a half months ago. Why do you give outdated posts, Instagram?

Ring Ring

A call from Mr Curtis, the owner. 

Y/n: Hello sir.

Mr Curtis: Ah, Y/n. I'm fifteen minutes away from arriving in Berlin, can you pick me up in Berlin Hauptbahnhof?

Y/n: Of course sir, I'll be there.

Mr Curtis: Thank you, I'm sorry to interrupt your work.

Y/n: No problem sir, I'm glad I can help you.

Why didn't he call his secretary? I looked at my watch, fifteen minutes, it's impossible to go back to my apartment, change into proper clothing, and go to the central station in fifteen minutes. The most polite thing to wear is this chef uniform, I went to my locker to take off my apron and instructed the sous chef to take over the kitchen whilst I'm away.

I drove through the city of Berlin, it always amazes me of how good this city looks in the afternoon. The car passed the iconic Brandenburg Gate, beautiful. Not long after I arrived at Berlin Central Station, considered one of the busiest train stations in Europe, averaging 110 million passengers every year. You will probably lose in the crowd if you're not paying attention to your surrounding.

 You will probably lose in the crowd if you're not paying attention to your surrounding

A text came up, he said that he will be on platform 13, which is above ground. There are about five minutes left according to the information board, I can see a train in the distance getting closer each time.

Chaeyoung POV

I raised my head and saw a big station ahead, that must be our stop, I closed the book that I was reading and looked at my surrounding, Momo and Dahyun unnie are asleep while Mina unnie...well she's still focused on her Switch with Animal Crossing as the game. After a minute or so, the train came to a stop.