How are you...?

This book was supposed to be discontinued but you guys really wanted an update, so here it is. I hope it came out good because I kinda forget how the story goes, we'll have to just go with it and see how it turned out.

Anyways, thanks for the support :)

Chaeyoung POV

All of us rushed from our waiting room into the backstage, we have to go under the stage as our opening is to appear from below using a lift. There were already staffs waiting for us, they gave us our mic and earpieces, and helped us wearing them.

Jihyo: Okay girls, gather up!

We can already hear the excitement coming from our audience, our lovely fandom ONCE. Jihyo unnie had to raise her voice to call the others because of the loud cheerings.

The nine of us formed a circle, placing all of our hands in the middle on top of each other.

Jihyo: Girls, tonight is the last concert on this tour, let's give our best for them! 

All: TWICE! TWICE! Let's go!!!

We scattered to each one of our positions, the first song we'll be performing tonight is FANCY, the newest song on our discography.

The intro of the concert starts playing and slowly, the platform below us risen. The stage was dark but it was dimly lit by the lights from our fans. When the platform stopped, the song starts and it's time to perform.

.

.

.

Y/n POV

I followed her through the back where a lot of staffs are roaming around, we passed a checkpoint before continuing to walk.

Y/n: Uh... Tell me what are we supposed to do again?

Chelsea: We're here to see if everything is under control.

Y/n: That's it?

Chelsea: No, that's just an additional task. What we're supposed to do is keeping an eye on someone suspicious.

Y/n: In this huge place?! There are more than twenty thousand people! Do we even know who we're searching for?

Chelsea: Yes.

Y/n: May I ask who?

Chelsea: Sorry but I can't tell you as of now.

Y/n: Oh nice, I'm going in blind.

Chelsea: I'll tell you the description once we met the head of security.

I sighed knowing that this will be a long night.

.

.

.

We did the briefing for tonight's concert, Chelsea told me everything I need to know about this suspicious guy, from his physical description to his criminal records associated with his name.

From what she told me, this guy had just been released from a Korean prison not too long ago after injuring an artist. A huge red flag, an ex convicted guy from South Korea came to a concert in Germany held by a Korean girl group. I hope we catch this guy before he does anything dangerous to my friends.

They stationed me in the most boring place ever, the CCTV room, they said because I don't have any experience. I mean, they're not wrong but come on, I can take care of myself. There are a couple more guys with me though, at least I'm not alone.