Another letter

Y/n POV

The night felt longer than usual, the accident that happened really took a toll on its resident, especially their VIPs. TWICE and their crew were moved to a safer hotel, I can already feel the company's furious statement towards the hotel's institution for the low security. 

Jihyo as the leader stayed with me to figure out what we'll do next, the other member was eager to stay but was rejected. We still had no response from Chaeyoung, one of the officers who scanned the hotel found her phone in the basement.

 We checked the CCTV around the place but got nothing. This person is trained in what he's doing, he avoided being detected by the cameras by using eyeglasses that reflect lights, hiding him from being recognized by the cameras.

The police have closed the road 5 kilometres in diameter and placed checkpoints at every exit, so far nothing has progressed.

Y/n: About the letter, we're going with what he said?

Chelsea: Yes, if the HQ still haven't found anything, that's our only way out.

Y/n: Then I'm going alone.

Chelsea: Negative, we can't let you do that.

Y/n: You read that letter right? He knew about you knowing.

Chelsea: We'll watch you from a safe distance, we're professional. I suggest you take a rest, I'll inform you if we got things.

I opened back the piece of paper and stared at it until someone tapped my shoulder.

Jihyo: Hey, she's right, take a rest.

Y/n: But I can't just wait while Chae is out there with some psycho. She could be in any danger!

Jihyo: *sigh* I know, me too, but if you don't have the energy for tomorrow, we'll have a harder time.

She might have a point.

Jihyo: You can stay at our new place if you want, I bet our manager won't mind, she knows you after all.

Y/n: Yeah, thanks.

.

.

.

No one POV

In an abandoned factory site, a red car was seen passing through the steel gate, the place was dark with no light whatsoever, it was used to be a textile manufacturing plant producing high-quality products before an accident caused one of the building to be caught on fire and releases dangerous gasses. The owner tried to save his industry but gone bankrupt instead. It was then closed in 1998 and never touched again.

The car pulled up in front of a damaged building located the furthest from the site, it is the same building that caught on fire as there are black marks all over.

The man stepped out of the car and reach his hand for the trunk, he took out a foldable wheelchair and walked to the passenger side. He opened the door and stared at the state of Chaeyoung, he then carried her to the wheelchair, strapping and locking both her feet and hands to the footing and handle. In case the effect of the drug runs out before the expected time.

After making sure she can't move, he pushed the wheelchair inside the building with only the moon as its source of light.

He took her up from the ground level to the third floor where he'll be keeping Chaeyoung in a closed room and monitor her while also executing another plan of his. On the way there, his concern was right, Chaeyoung woke up.

Chaeyoung's sight was blurry when she awoke, and all she can hear was the sound of wheels rumbling. She tried to move but to no avail, not just because she's unable to, but also the little amount of energy she had.