❤️10❤️

Agalya's POV

I attended the call and she said," Agu I'm at the hospital cafeteria, come here immediately" and cut the call before I could respond. I brushed my teeth and rushed to the cafeteria. I was feeling some tingling sensation inside me.

As soon as she saw me, she ran and hugged me. "Hey, what happened?" I questioned with concern. "That's a long story, first sit I'll tell you" she squealed and made me sit.

"We came yesterday right, your dad asked my dad whether they're willing to marry me off to your brother!!! I couldn't believe the things happening in front of me!

I was really nervous about my dad's answer, he sat quiet for some time deeply involved in his thoughts which scared the shit out of me" she spoke while I was hmm'ing seriously.

"Then, he told that he needs some time for thinking which made my eyes wet. That's why I didn't even speak anything to you yesterday. Dad and mom went locked themselves inside their room and started talking as soon as we reached home.

After an hour they came out while I was sitting on my bed waiting for them. Dad came to me and asked whether I liked Akhilan. I immediately nodded in agreement and their faces bloomed. I wasn't able to believe whether this was real or a dream.

My parents were also convinced as he was good looking, doctor, well settled etc but I was in cloud 999 to pay attention to their words. I mean isn't this called destiny, how many would get arranged married to their love interest?" She completed and I immediately hugged her in happiness.

"Yaaay! So my bestie's gonna be my Anni (sister in law)" I squealed. She parted from the hug and said," Yeah Agu! First let's go meet aunty uncle as they would've received the news now" she told and pulled me.

I removed her hand from mine and said," Sorry Yazhu, I need to meet someone important. I'll join you in some time". She furrowed her eyebrows and interrogated," who is that important person whom you should meet this early in the morning?"

"Umm... Adhuva (that) I-I need to meet the doctor regarding dad's health" I stuttered covering up. She gave me a should-I-believe-this look but walked away as she was in a hurry to meet her future parents in law.

And I walked actually ran to his room. You know who that he is. I was about to ask the receptionist whether he has arrived but someone tapped my shoulder from back.

I turned and yeah, it was Bobby only!

Without thinking twice, I hugged him. It was more like a thank you hug. He was taken aback for a second but stiffened when he got a picture of the situation. I heard the receptionist chuckling behind me, I parted immediately in embarassment. I turned to see her and my cheeks turned into a darker shade of red.

He signed me to come to his room and I followed him scratching my nape, totally embarassed. As soon as we went inside, he asked," what happened Kuttu?".

"Yazhu's gonna be my Anni!!!" I squealed excitedly.

He exclaimed," really?!?!?" and I nodded. "Super Kuttu! My bestie's gonna get married" he said and raised his hand for a hi-fi. I too hi-fied and we laughed.

"All thanks to you Bobby" I said and he did a Japanese bow.

"Ok come, let's go and see what's happening there" he told and started moving while I followed him like a lost puppy.

Aarav's POV

This whole week was quite hectic indeed. It was really hard for me to control my feelings while having her around but I had to. My heart sank when I saw her crying.

She was looking really cute when she was biting her nails nervously but it makes me sad when I jump into reality wherein she won't be mine.

The moment she hugged me, tbh it felt like heaven, butterflies burst in my stomach and my cheeks became red. (Do you guys know that Kalidas's cheeks are so red that people close to him call him tha'kaali' (tomato) 😜 found out while fangirling 🙈)

I felt really excited that my friend is going to get married. I mean, I'll have a lot of work to do and I'll be with Kuttu for much more time. Wait, that isn't a happy news!

Omg it's gonna be really hard for me to be around her for longer time periods. Keeping my thoughts aside we both went to uncle's room.

All had a big smile imprinted on their faces, especially uncle. His face held a happiness like some weight has been lifted from his head.

Aunty took the sweet box and pushed some laddus inside my mouth. "Aiyo(it is a word used for everything like excitement, grief, frustration, surprise, anger etc) aunty enough"

"Eat well Babyboy, then only you'll be strong like chotta bheem" she told tapping my head. She still feels that we're children. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kuttu laughing at me at the mention of chotta bheem.

"I knew that this samantham (proposal) will be a sucess so I ordered sweets yesterday itself" she told eyeing at Yazhini. "So Kuttu, are you gonna call your bestie Anni after their wedding?" I teased Kuttu.

"Definitely not *laughs* I don't think I'll ever be able to give respect to her" she told bursting into fits of laughter. "Hey if you don't respect my Daughter in law I'll kick you out of the house" her mom retorted which made me and uncle break into laughter.

"Super aunty" Yazhu told and hi-fied with aunt. All were laughing except Kuttu. She made that fake angry face, she thinks that it looks like she's angry but she really looks like cute milk and mocha bears.

"Hey, you're my bestie not hers. You've shifted party even before your marriage" she said and turned her head twisting her lips. Her antics are hilarious.

I excused myself as I need to meet my bestie immediately, I'm eager to know his point of view. So without further ado I rushed to his room.

I entered the room and his reaction was totally unexpected.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey Doras and Bujjis,

Thanks to ardi_lover for this beautiful cover

Question of the day

What is love according to you? (Strictly no copying, just type what you think)