❤️7❤️

"Ye

"Ye..." She started but was cut off by Aki. Bad timing dude, why the hell should he come now?

"Here's your Shawarma Aarav" he told handing me the Shawarma. We all ate and chatted for long.

It was a really good feeling, the sound of waves, the chill breeze giving you goosebumps, a set of friends pulling eachother's legs.

Hours passed like minutes and it was so cold that we would freeze if we sat there for some more time so we started to our home.

My thoughts were filled with Agalya but this isn't love, atleast that's what I believe. It's just something like crush and I wish I get over it soon.

Agalya's POV

We all had a really great time together. I was quite startled when he asked me whether I love someone. I would've answered but my idiotic bulldog brother came in between.

(Note: Tomatoes,Onions,Cilantro and Cucumber don't belong to Shawarma

(Note: Tomatoes,Onions,Cilantro and Cucumber don't belong to Shawarma. Don't hesitate to kill the person if who makes Shawarma with any of this, they don't deserve to live 😎)

I ate happily afterall these are my favourite foods. Bobby's really something, he can make anyone laugh. I forgot all my worries and laughed with him, I wish this continues for my whole life.

In the dim lights of my room, I was immersed in my pool of thoughts. When my mom came to call me and Yazhu for dinner. Yes, Yazhu chose to sleep over at my house as it was late.

We all settled at the dinning room and my mom had made my favourite paneer butter masala and chapati. I licked my lips and started eating. OMG the taste is just wow! My mom should've been a chef like Gordon Ramsay.